Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building a Contingency Plan with Mike Glover (Field Craft Survival)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Building a Contingency Plan with Mike Glover (Field Craft Survival)

Well, we already have a thread on what will happen if we lose and end up in a new age of darkness, but that's a little to pessimistic for me. So on the flip side, building a contingency plan for the day the inevitable occurs seems like good insurance.

Mike Glover of Field Craft Survival released a video on what we should be looking to do going forward to build a solid contingency plan going into the 2020 election. There is a bit of rambling, but over all I agree with his sentiments and I think it may be a good starting point.

https://youtu.be/NpuZAylcuno

For those that are interested in such things, and those with experience in these areas of expertise; What do you think?

I'm not LEO, Mil, and have no background in intel or armed conflict so my spectrum of knowledge on the subject matter is bleak at best.

Opinions?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Dude, im hoping DJT is reelected, if he is not, its going to get bad.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Dude, im hoping DJT is reelected, if he is not, its going to get bad.
    It's going to be bad either way. If he loses, then I fully expect the left to take revenge on everyone else as punishment for derailing their plans for four years. If he wins, they'll escalate even further with the "resistance" movement.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    It's going to be bad either way. If he loses, then I fully expect the left to take revenge on everyone else as punishment for derailing their plans for four years. If he wins, they'll escalate even further with the "resistance" movement.
    ^^^This is what I see happening.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I PACE plan everything. Everything. Ask my family, they get so sick of my primary, alternate, contingency, an emergency plans. They know I have back-ups to back-ups.

No matter what happens, even if I get caught by surprise, my lag time for processing information to making a decision and moving forward with a plan of action is incredibly shortened.

Feedback Score
    My buddy and I were talking last week and we agreed that if Biden wins we need to begin planning for a dispersal of things, a "disappearance" if you will of important items. He is retired SF so has just a little knowledge on the subject I can safely assume.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    I already sent him in a DM a couple of days ago volunteering.

Feedback Score
    Its about time...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'm signed up for a class with Mike in a few weeks, really looking forward to it.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mike’s podcasts are great, I make it a point to listen every time he puts out a new one. This is one of his latest and very pertinent to today’s environment.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000482284579
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast