Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can see the future

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I can see the future

Bye bye COVID, Ginsburg has liver cancer. If there’s a vacancy on SCOTUS, expect zero “f”s to given about social distancing during the nomination process.

Expect this from Schumer - any nomination to fill the vacancy should be after the election

What other shenanigans do we see in our crystal balls?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Bye bye COVID, Ginsburg has liver cancer. If there’s a vacancy on SCOTUS, expect zero “f”s to given about social distancing during the nomination process.

Expect this from Schumer - any nomination to fill the vacancy should be after the election

What other shenanigans do we see in our crystal balls?
    Not much he can do about it. Of course, McConnell may decide to play fair and allow that because he's a dickless little bitch.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

I can see the future

No way the GOP will push through and confirm a nomination. They well snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as always.

We couldn’t get so lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    She won’t retire or die before November anyway. She has cheated death more times that we can count at this point. She will again. Part of the price of making a deal with the Devil.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for all the positivity boys, crikey.

Feedback Score
    The future?

Trump loses and COVID is a thing of the past. It will be gone just as fast as it became an issue. The United States will not survive Joe Biden.

Trump wins and COVID will be the apocalypse, mandatory face masks, dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria.

If Ginsburg retires we need another conservative judge to overcome Roberts and his sudden stupidity.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Not much he can do about it. Of course, McConnell may decide to play fair and allow that because he's a dickless little bitch.
    You guys must have a short memory because I remember him stonewalling Obama and that’s the only reason Trump got his first Supreme Court nomination.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    You guys must have a short memory because I remember him stonewalling Obama and that’s the only reason Trump got his first Supreme Court nomination.
    Yup. I’d almost be inclined to say that the GOP should punt on this before the election after making such a spectacle of blocking Obama from appointing Garland. ALMOST. Because ultimately I know the leftists are going to appoint the most rabid tyrants with a robe they can find. So whatever, let the GOP be total hypocrites. At least there’s a small possibility we could get another Scalia. Unlikely, but possible.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Listen, at this point, I cant tell who will win in November, BUT- IF its Biden, know this..whoever he picks as VP WILL BE the POTUS at some point. He wont last four more years, cognitivelly speaking. So, whoever he picks, thatll be the Pres eventually.
    Should Trump win again..in my heart of hearts I believe we will see unimagineable, near apocolyptical rioting & destruction. in MY opinion..America will at that point shut down far worse than we ever did for Covid. Its THEN, we who have talked shit, we who are utterly fed up with the thugging, riots, looting, murdering, anti white, anti jew, anti everything but black commie crap, its THEN we will absolutelty HAVE to act. With violence. With guns. We've seen it asked here a 1000 times.."WHEN does the ball drop"? "WHEN do when hoist the Black Flag, spit in our hands, and start slitting throats"? ANSWER: If Trump wins again, period. The commies/leftists/media/millennial/anarchist/antifa/college crowd bunch will simply be mentally unable to handle it. Yall have seen how theyve acted from the day he got elected thru the destruction of American cities..SHITHOLES they may be...but still American cities. Theyre gonna go apeshit.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Something else to consider though, if all of the lefts propaganda was working I don’t think we’d see them pulling out all the stops like they have been with every damn issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast