Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 92G Centurion

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

92G Centurion

Deleted for content
    Last edited by davidjinks; 08-07-20 at 18:23.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Both Wilson Combat and Langdon Tactical have Berettas figured out; we are in a Renaissance period for the Beretta 92, no doubt.

I shot an action tune Wilson Combat and it's trigger / action was amazing. I have several LTT trigger job in a bag in several models of 92; they can all pass for custom gunsmith action tunes. I'm sure not quite as good as an in shop tuned WC / LTT gun, but I think you can only tell the difference side by side.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, that one is certainly the cream of the crop. A friend of mine has one, but I'll be damned if I could afford one right now. My standard 92FS is a good pistol, but not nearly as smooth as his "Wilson" Beretta.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’m absolutely in love with the LTT elite. It’s my go to full size. Makes me sad that I spent so long hating on the model because for some reason born of youthful ignorance, I assumed they were are like the one I got out of the armory as a young E4. Live and learn I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I tried to replicate a LTT or a Wilson for a lot less money. I got a 92X Centurion for a great price and installed the Langdon Trigger Job in a Bag. I would say it is 90% of the results, for 70% of the price. It was a fun project, and the gun is one of my favorites.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    They really are nice platforms. I have never handled a “real” G or LTT. But I did acquire a 92FS recently and installed a few Wilson goodies and WOW! Really nice pistol. I could never see myself carrying it daily, but right out of the gate I was shooting it as well as my tried and true pdw G19. Loved the 92 immediately. Same as OP, my DA/SA needs a lot of work, but that is solely on me. I can report that my third trip to range and doing a lot of the DA practice, I improved significantly.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I've been neglecting my Cent Tac lately and this thread makes me want to get some range time with it very soon. Very fun to shoot.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5eCGchVrTM

Perfect timing for the video.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Edited image
    Last edited by davidjinks; 07-29-20 at 06:56.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I had the same hate and discontent for the Berettas when I was in. It carried over to civilian life, though I bought a few here and there but never gave them a fair shake.

Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    I’m absolutely in love with the LTT elite. It’s my go to full size. Makes me sad that I spent so long hating on the model because for some reason born of youthful ignorance, I assumed they were are like the one I got out of the armory as a young E4. Live and learn I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast