Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone noticing a bit more crazy going on lately?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone noticing a bit more crazy going on lately?

I'm staying home a lot more than I have to, I've just noticed too many people running around like they are crazy/selfish.
    It doesn't matter where I go, driving sucks, people at the grocery angry. WalMart is a mad house.
    I saw a screaming Karen at the grocery just yelling at the top of her lungs at her kids.
    Nuts.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm in Mich. been going on for months here

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yup. I notice a lot fewer snide remarks about body armor and truck guns too. Some of us needed a wake up call....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I drove 300 miles to spend the day with a friend, it was like the Daytona 500 the whole way. I saw about 20 DPS Troopers, but nobody was being pulled over. I moved to the right lane and drove 4 under the whole way hoping to remain out of the way. 1 accident and two near misses.
    The Lady in the Parking lot was the living end, she looked like she was howling at the Moon.
    Do not make eye contact, don't get in the way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Passed a guy in his mid sixties walking his dog on the paved bike trail. Trail was narrow, so it was a close but slow pass with a verbal alert. Dude lost his shit, kicking gravel at me and and F bombing as I cycled past. Takes huge balls and months of social isolation to do that to someone 30 years your junior!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Everything seems to be about the same as it was, just people going about their day.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Everything seems to be about the same as it was, just people going about their day.

We've been on a steady decline since social media has become front and center in people's lives. It is all about me, me and me and screw everyone else. Civility, manners and common courtesy are lost in today's society. The current political climate has just accelerated the decline.
    Last edited by flenna; 07-12-20 at 09:21.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    We've been on a steady decline since social media has become front and center in people's lives. It is all about me, me and me and screw everyone else. Civility, manners and common courtesy are lost in today's society. The current political climate has just accelerated the decline.
    Not seeing that here overall. But then again I'm not out all day, everyday and everywhere.

Feedback Score
    I think the entire US population is more cranky, on edge, fearful, demonstrating a short fuse. Everything that was normal has been turned upside down. You wait in line in the hot sun outside to enter a Wal-Mart, or most other big box stores. Restaurants are shutting down to inside dining again (New Mexico). TV is filled with burning, looting and murder (BLM). You watch statues and monuments being attacked and destroyed. Police are all bad according to the media. The White majority is being vilified as racist. Everything in government is one giant fight 24/7. People are out of work and even the prospect of your kids going to school is up in the air.

I think the American people are just getting worn out by all of this.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast