Hello all, fairly new here. I wanted to share a pic and some info on my latest build.

It's built on a Sons of Liberty Gun Works Angry Patriot stripped lower receiver. My understanding is SOLGW sources their uppers and lowers from ZEV (Mega) and I am a fan. The anodizing alone is worth the price of admission IMO, but the tolerances and machine work is the best I have seen.

The upper is a stripped ZEV. I wanted a SOLGW upper but they were out of stock and I chatted with them and mentioned ZEV and they said the anodizing would match well. I later heard the rumors that they use them for their branded receivers anyway, which makes sense. The upper to lower fit is so precise I have to whack them apart with my palm. Zero gap anywhere that I can see. Really well done. And since my guns are working guns I don't care that the roll marks don't match. This carbine won't look this good for long!

The lower parts are all SOLGW except the bolt catch (Strike) and selector (BAD). The trigger is also SOLGW and excellent. I have always been a fan of BCM's PNT trigger but like this one even better. I prefer a mostly Mil-Spec trigger because it's what I am used to and they are so reliable with ignition, etc. Just my preference.

I used Aero for the the dust cover and forward assist. The receiver extension and related parts are all BCM. The recoil spring is Sprinco, BCM carbine buffer, BCM Mod3B large latch charging handle (my favorite) and the SOLGW phosphate M16 BCG. Runs really well.

The barrel is a Ballistic Advantage Hanson pencil profile 16" with their low profile (.625") gas block and one of their Melonite gas tubes. The handguard is a Midwest Industries Combat Rail.

Light is Surefire, optic is PA 3x Prism and some other various accessories.