Due to time constraints and a lack of anywhere within reasonable driving distance to shoot 3 Gun or more than 100 yards, I'm clearing the safe of all things not practical and tactical. Additional high resolution pics on request, due to space limitations on here. May negotiate slightly.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Benelli M2 Gen2 3-Gun 12 Ga. LNIB

Put 1/2 box of shells through it; been in the safe ever since.

$1750 Shipped through my FFL

IMG_E4339.JPG

Legendary Arms Works Professional, .300 Win Mag. As New In Box. Has never had a scope mounted. List on gun new was $2k

$1300 Shipped through my FFL

IMG_E4342.JPG

Legendary Arms Works Capra, 6.5 Creedmoor. As New In Box. Has never had a scope mounted. List on gun new was $3k.

$1800 Shipped through my FFL

IMG_E4346.JPG

Kimber 84 Stainless Select, 7mm-08. Gun has a couple of extremely small safe dings in the stock, which you really have to look for to see. Gun has about 120 rounds through it; shoots MOA with Hornady Whitetail, which is all I've shot through it. This model has the French Walnut stock and was discontinued a few years ago. They're hard to find.

$1200 Shipped through my FFL. (I believe I still have the factory box.) Comes with Talley lightweight, one-piece base/rings. Will include the Leupold VX-3 3.5-10 scope with box, for $1500. Last used one I saw, went for $1500 without a scope.

IMG_E4348.JPG