Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cashless Society

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Lawbreakers? You never sold a used lawnmower? Helped your neighbor move? Furniture? Tools? Garage sale? Computer or phone? TV? An extra refrigerator sitting in the garage unused and taking up space....etc ...etc...those are private party sales. Cash and carry.
    Uh... your original assertion was not accurate, then you switched it to tax evasion. Selling a refrigerator in my garage to an individual isn't a taxable event. It would be taxable for a business sale but your argument pertained to private sales transactions. Anything else?

Feedback Score
    Could you imagine how much tax revenue we’ll be getting from black market and drug traffickers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Walmart turned off the cash option on self checkout this morning. I asked the attendant why, and she said we're in a national coin shortage. Good God the bullshit is getting even deeper.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’m surprised nobody has pushed the cashless scheme more publicly under the guise of Covid safety. Or maybe I just haven’t seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Walmart turned off the cash option on self checkout this morning. I asked the attendant why, and she said we're in a national coin shortage. Good God the bullshit is getting even deeper.
    They did that a couple of weeks ago in my neck of the woods.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation

Start at 19:25 and watch through 22:06.

”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    They did that a couple of weeks ago in my neck of the woods.
    Did they re-activate the option??
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I saw my first mention of the so called coin shortage at Harbor Freight over the weekend. Smells of total BS to me

Another cash related topic; a few years back Bank of America started asking for my ID whenever I deposited cash in my moms checking account. This was not big cash amounts, just a hundred or so at a time several times a year. When I questioned the reason I got some gobbledygook about the feds trying to prevent cash being transferred between accounts in the US and south of the border by immigrants. Whaaaaat???? So I asked Wells Fargo if they were doing this and they said no and couldn’t give an idea why BoA would do this. Of course they started the same thing a year or so later. Just the feds starting to track our cash transactions in my opinion.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345