Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Ford Bronco

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm not really a brand guy but I really love the F150s I've had.

I thought for sure Ford would screw up the Bronco.

I'm currently trying to convince the wife she needs a Bronco Badlands.

Feedback Score
    Can a 4x4 guy break down what all the codes and specs mean?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can a 4x4 guy break down what all the codes and specs mean?
    I'm not a hardcore 4x4 guy but I try.......

Anything specifically you're wondering about?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd so like to see an American made 4X4 be reliable. I am wishing upon a star for this to be the one. But I do not have high hopes.

It looks awesome, like old school meets new school in the best way and the features/specs are pretty impressive.

I don't have much faith in Ford though, I've owned too many.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    I don't have much faith in Ford though, I've owned too many.
    Our family Aerostar ran for over 250,000 miles of abuse.

Then my S197 Mustang GT 4.6L ran incredibly well. Had to replace one defective part: the intake manifold. This was after the car was well over 100,000 miles (though still a manufacturer defect). I ran this car hard, and it never hesitated. But I also maintained it.

My girlfriend-wife purchased a 2012 Focus that had a defective transmission. Ford eventually fixed it after multiple attempts, and a complete failure on the Dan Ryan in Chicago (fortunately, I was driving and know how to manage it like manual).

So, I have had excellent as well as terrible experience with Ford. But I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. They know how to make cars, whether always perfect or not. Kinda like SIG.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    I'm not a hardcore 4x4 guy but I try.......

Anything specifically you're wondering about?
    I find both the jeep in the Ford models to be extremely difficult to parse out exactly what you’re getting and what the delta between the different ones are. The Jeep four-door’s have like eight different trim levels, and the Ford has like six? Sometimes you can up spec a lower model with the same features as a higher one, but often there are ones or combinations you can’t quite get. So there’s that.

Then there is the nitty-gritty specs of which Dana axle and what different 4wd modes are available. I’d also like to know more about the 2.7 L engine and what its history is. When you start getting over 100 hp per liter, I start to get nervous. I know I’m old-school.

I like the styling. Whoever is in the marketing department at Ford really put some time and you getting Neems for some of the systems like HOSS and the GOAT mode.

If the next generation forerunner was going to come out at the same time and it didn’t totally screw up the design theory, it would be a no brainer to go with that. But who knows when they’re going to bring that out. Frankly though the current forerunner even though it’s 10 years or so into its life, the major liability is that it only has a five speed transmission and crappy highway miles.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Our family Aerostar ran for over 250,000 miles of abuse.

Then my S197 Mustang GT 4.6L ran incredibly well. Had to replace one defective part: the intake manifold. This was after the car was well over 100,000 miles (though still a manufacturer defect). I ran this car hard, and it never hesitated. But I also maintained it.

My girlfriend-wife purchased a 2012 Focus that had a defective transmission. Ford eventually fixed it after multiple attempts, and a complete failure on the Dan Ryan in Chicago (fortunately, I was driving and know how to manage it like manual).

So, I have had excellent as well as terrible experience with Ford. But I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. They know how to make cars, whether always perfect or not. Kinda like SIG.
    Because that 4.6ltr V8 was in use for about 1990 to 2014. It was in some trucks, Econoline vans, SUVd, Lincoln Towncars, Crown Victorias and their Mercury counterparts. Back then Ford actually put some years into studying European and Japanese designs. They started designing it in the mid 80s to debut in 1990

Where as the Focus/Fiesta had serious issues. They were rushed out and internal emails showed that the engineers were told to shut up about any problems

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Somebody has to say it. Will they come out with a special "Bronco Blanco" edition?
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by REDinFL View Post
    Somebody has to say it. Will they come out with a special "Bronco Blanco" edition?
    They are calling that color "Total Aquittal White."

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I like it but IFS for an off road vehicle is a hard sell for me.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast