Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix “The Old Guard”

Feedback Score

Netflix “The Old Guard”

The whole family enjoyed watching it. Think of it kind of like Highlander meets The A-Team. Starts out strong, gets a little laggy 2/3 of the way in, but is a solid action and shoot them up movie. Some good gun handling skills along with some ninja moves. Obviously because of the time it has some SJW angles to it, but I have to give them a lot of credit in that they integrated it into the storyline so that made sense and wasn’t forced like a lot of the Marvel comic stupidity. Totally set up for a sequel. My wife is totally Jonesing to see the next one. I’d rather watch the sequel to this than the next jack Ryan Junior POC on prime.

“Do you know Russian?“, Is the new “sometimes you have to shoot the hostage“.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    We enjoyed it. Not amazing, but a good story. The sequel leadin was super obvious, though.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Not to mention Charlize Theron still super hot at her age.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I was entertained.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AwaySooner View Post
    Not to mention Charlize Theron still super hot at her age.
    For a couple times I thought the movie was going to go nuclear and full “atomic blonde“, but they didn’t go there, dammit.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Miles and miles of HK in this movies.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Miles and miles of HK in this movies.
    Yes, that was very noticeable.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    For a couple times I thought the movie was going to go nuclear and full “atomic blonde“, but they didn’t go there, dammit.
    I DVR'd "Atomic Blonde" the other day - apparently it was on a network, so 1 minute into the opening I knew I wasn't going to be able to watch it with the blurr-i-vision. I love that movie, great 80's nostalgia.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    I DVR'd "Atomic Blonde" the other day - apparently it was on a network, so 1 minute into the opening I knew I wasn't going to be able to watch it with the blurr-i-vision. I love that movie, great 80's nostalgia.
    That Porsche 911 and lesbians.... One-shot fight scenes..

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    That Porsche 911 and lesbians.... One-shot fight scenes..
    I MUST see this. Atomic Blonde seemed a stupid movie but I loved every minute of it. I like her in Furry Road too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast