Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Aurora Co., Police Dept. Held Hostage 7 Hours, Nearly Roasted

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    People look at me like I have two heads when I tell them the when the Occupy Wall Street people say ‘bankers’, it’s code for ‘Jews’. Hello, anyone read history in the last 1000 years? The ‘money classs‘ has always referred to the Jews...
    It’s weird how these conspiracies about who they are persist century after century for some reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Wow another worthless no spine no stand up LEO sadly

This was from a zoom call and the flag was in his own house !!!!!

“During our Campus Conversation today, UPD Chief W.P. Chedester had an American flag with a blue stripe on display. After hearing feedback from our community, he realizes the hurt he has caused and has removed the flag,” the university wrote in a tweet.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...olice-flag-in-

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It’s weird how these conspiracies about who they are persist century after century for some reason...

Yes it is strange.

A people that in every country in Europe at different times were barred from owning land and doing certain professions. But were allowed to do banking because the elites of the day thought money management was demeaning.

So they had the Jews, which in their view were less than regular people, do the job of money. So Jews made money for the kings, they made banks which allowed them to invest in business and they made profits, which then through forced loans to the king kept things going. Then when the king understood he could never repay the banks owned by Jews. It was time to throw the Jews out and along the way let the unwashed masses rape and murder Jews. Easter was always a good time get the masses drunk and worked up against the Jews and turn them lose.

Then a few generations would pass, and the country that had got rid of their Jews started to recruit Jews to come back and run the kings money and banks again.

So yeah you keep Jews for centuries from doing other jobs and you keep them locked up in ghettos until post WW1, and then you create conspiracies to try and explain away what you no Jews built over the last 1500 years.

But I am getting tired of seeing snide little remarks, that are allowed to slide. A small minority that should be told to shut the hell up. Funny how if they said the same kind of remarks against other minorities, I am sure they would be warned.

But I will not back down from defending my people and if standing up against some small minded bigots is not allowed then this isn't the place I thought it was.
    Last edited by yoni; 07-16-20 at 20:01.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Aurora Co., Police Dept. Held Hostage 7 Hours, Nearly Roasted

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Yes it is strange.

A people that in every country in Europe at different times were barred from owning land and doing certain professions. But were allowed to do banking because the elites of the day thought money management was demeaning.

So they had the Jews, which in their view were less than regular people, do the job of money. So Jews made money for the kings, they made banks which allowed them to invest in business and they made profits, which then through forced loans to the king kept things going. Then when the king understood he could never repay the banks owned by Jews. It was time to throw the Jews out and along the way let the unwashed masses rape and murder Jews. Easter was always a good time get the masses drunk and worked up against the Jews and turn them lose.

Then a few generations would pass, and the country that had got rid of their Jews started to recruit Jews to come back and run the kings money and banks again.

So yeah you keep Jews for centuries from doing other jobs and you keep them locked up in ghettos until post WW1, and then you create conspiracies to try and explain away what you no Jews built over the last 1500 years.

But I am getting tired of seeing snide little remarks, that are allowed to slide. A small minority that should be told to shut the hell up. Funny how if they said the same kind of remarks against other minorities, I am sure they would be warned.

But I will not back down from defending my people and if standing up against some small minded bigots is not allowed then this isn't the place I thought it was.
    Why is it exactly that anyone can openly and objectively critique, discuss, or even criticize the historical or collective contemporary actions of a given population, race, ethnicity, etc so on and so forth EXCEPT when it comes to anything pertaining to Judaism, Israel, or anyone subscribing to the Jewish faith? For if they do they get openly branded a anti-Semite, neo-nazi or whatever pejorative label seems applicable? Why is that?

Why are some discussions or topics deemed off-limits under any and all circumstances and therefore fair game for censorship? You may not like to hear it Yoni but that is the very definition of privilege if one population is deemed above any and all criticism. Considering that which side of that discussion is the small minded bigot afraid of open, honest, and objective dialogue?

Last edited by jpmuscle; 07-16-20 at 20:57.

Feedback Score
    Because when people make snide little comments like your "It’s weird how these conspiracies about who they are persist century after century for some reason... "

I have heard it all before, and it comes from a certain mind set which is not a good one and it is a waste of time to even attempt to have a dialog with these people, for minds are made up.

If someone were to ask me Yoni, it seems the Jewish people have had a lot of success as a people, how do you explain that? That seems to be someone that wants to learn.

I would tell them that we have a lot of successful people, but the truth is for ever super successful Jewish business leader, we have thousands of hard working Jews that are doing very well but are not mega rich. Plus we have hundreds of thousands of Jews that are middle class working people. We also have tons of poor Jews both here in the USA and around the world.

The truth is we really aren't that different from most other races. The difference is that due to historical persecution of Jews in Europe for 1500 years and being forced to live in ghettos. Plus then for those that keep kosher, it is still hard for a lot of Jews to break out into the regular population.

So I am open for honest questions. I am not open to respond to the believers of anti Jewish conspiracy BS.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Just. Stop.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678