Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Aurora Co., Police Dept. Held Hostage 7 Hours, Nearly Roasted

Feedback Score
    Keeps popping up, these people in "control" of the democratic run cities mostly are like the description of the joker character, "some people just want to see the world burn". In our case, they just want to see the country burn. No knowledge at all of what in God's name will be left after they "tear down the system" of course. These idiots, "protesters" and politicians alike, will be the first to complain when things just absolutely suck after they get what they think they want.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Keeps popping up, these people in "control" of the democratic run cities mostly are like the description of the joker character, "some people just want to see the world burn". In our case, they just want to see the country burn. No knowledge at all of what in God's name will be left after they "tear down the system" of course. These idiots, "protesters" and politicians alike, will be the first to complain when things just absolutely suck after they get what they think they want.
    I've said it before and will say it again...

The only reason many are allowing these things to go on is because it's staunch opposition to what Trump supports.

You are correct though, they have no idea how to control the hungry tiger once they "get" what they want.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Kinda like the abolish the police protesters I watched in a vid a couple weeks back. They were throwing stuff at vehicles in traffic, when one of the drivers turned around and came out of his truck with some bladed weapon that looked like it belonged to a Klingon from Star Trek. As soon as he came at the "protesters" they could be heard on video shouting "CALL THE POLICE!!!!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Kinda like the abolish the police protesters I watched in a vid a couple weeks back. They were throwing stuff at vehicles in traffic, when one of the drivers turned around and came out of his truck with some bladed weapon that looked like it belonged to a Klingon from Star Trek. As soon as he came at the "protesters" they could be heard on video shouting "CALL THE POLICE!!!!"
    And THAT is why our side is wrong- you will see it here all the time.

We would see that as hypocritical, calling the police etc.....For them, ANYTHING that attacks their ENEMIES is ok, nothing is off the table etc.....as long as it furthers their goals of destroying this nation and traditional Americans.

Is burning civilians- women and children alive against "American Values"? I would say it is. But that is EXACTLY how we ended WWII in Japan. We looked at the numbers- 1 Million casualties to invade the Japanese mainland- after 4 years of war and said, "Huh, whatever it takes to win" and we dropped the bomb. Does that mean that forever after our society was evil etc....NO, we did what we had to do and as soon as we could get back to "our principles" we did. But you can't allow your principles to prevent you from SURVIVING TO HAVE THE LUXURY OF PRINCIPLES!!!!
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Politicians remain silent over the violence that protesters are committing like what started this thread. They are complicit in their silence and inaction. There are tons of examples on uncalled for violence not just against LEO, but other people who disagree with the BLM movement. How many LEOs and average citizens have been killed or injured by these POSs? Now the politicians are up in arms because of this happened:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...8-446b408b6475

I hate to sound callous, but I have not sympathy for him or other protesters, violent or non violent. Especially after I read this:

https://crimethinc.com/2020/06/10/th...t-and-analysis

They... the protesters... both violent and non violent... are all working hand in hand.
    Because to speak out against is to be labeled a racist and folks are more scared of that than anything it seem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Because to speak out against is to be labeled a racist and folks are more scared of that than anything it seem.

There is racism in America. Finding it is easy, you need look no further than your nearest Democrat. The DNC is the party of racism.

The people who play the race card, are the racists. Just saying....

Feedback Score
    This really didn’t make the news here in Colorado. Wife and MIL, who read the paper and watch the local news hadn’t heard of it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    This really didn’t make the news here in Colorado. Wife and MIL, who read the paper and watch the local news hadn’t heard of it.
    Shocking, right?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I'm truly at a loss for words. First, I saw no mention of this on any national media outlet, or perhaps just missed it. How do LEO's allow themselves to be held hostage for any period of time within their own building? No other means to exit? Roof access? No other LE agency available to unlock the entrances ? Why were the 'protestors' even allowed to secure access to the building? It's mind boggling.
    As a citizen, if I were trapped by antifa, blm, com-dem scumbags of choice, within an office building, restaurant, grocery store, venue whatever, I'd find a way to exit, even if it meant shooting glass windows, doors to exit. Sorry, potential death by smoke inhalation, fire, or mob beating is not in my plans for any day of the week.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

I think what most people are actually fearful of is not really getting labeled a racist, but losing their job once the outrage mob complains to the company you work for.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast