Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long till masks are mandated 24/7, including at home?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How long till masks are mandated 24/7, including at home?

A Texas official is bringing it up so most every dream hinted at has become a reality so far.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...-your-own-home

Feedback Score
    I would like to see them enforce that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I considered it.....for a microsecond....then rejected the idea.

Feedback Score
    That’s the dumbest thing I have heard. Maybe if you’re living with someone who is immunocompromised and you think you might have been infected I could see mask use in common areas/if you can’t isolate but that’s about it and definitely not something that should be mandated. Not like the clown speaking on it has the power to make that happen anyway.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My theory is they're working towards a mail in only election. After they defraud the voters of their pick, they're be a miracle reduction in positive tests, imbeciles can go to sports events again, and the news will only run happy times stories to keep stupid asses from figuring out they just got shafted.

I suggest this because the news here in AZ is constantly reporting that AZ is behind in testing.... And you can't fake positive results if the tests aren't administered.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    My theory is they're working towards a mail in only election. After they defraud the voters of their pick, they're be a miracle reduction in positive tests, imbeciles can go to sports events again, and the news will only run happy times stories to keep stupid asses from figuring out they just got shafted.

I suggest this because the news here in AZ is constantly reporting that AZ is behind in testing.... And you can't fake positive results if the tests aren't administered.
    Bingo.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

Yep. I'll never buy that as an absolute either. If you can go to Wal-mart or anywhere similar, you can damn sure go out and vote. Lines be damned, you don't have to participate, but for those that do EVERY method and practice should be practiced to go and do it in person.

Voting needs to become a Federal Holiday with mandatory pay for doing so.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    Interesting concept, I don’t think I’ll let you arrest me today, sheriff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1220 View Post
    Yep. I'll never buy that as an absolute either. If you can go to Wal-mart or anywhere similar, you can damn sure go out and vote. Lines be damned, you don't have to participate, but for those that do EVERY method and practice should be practiced to go and do it in person.

Voting needs to become a Federal Holiday with mandatory pay for doing so.
    It should also be the day after Tax Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Here in Tennessee the counties decide mask policy. Chattanooga mayor has been after our county mayor for several weeks to mandate masks. Last week the county mayor finally relented and issued a mask mandate policy. Chattanooga police chief immediately responded by saying he will not enforce it: "However, with the mask mandate that will come out tonight, I do not believe that enforcement is the necessary path. So your Chattanooga police officers will not be issuing any citations relative to non-compliance on masks,"

University of Washington recently released a study indicating Tennesseans are among the least likely in the nation to wear a mask in public.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast