Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hk p30sk

Feedback Score

Hk p30sk

Has anybody shot one of these? I really like that you can get one with a safety. I have a p2000 and it is a great pistol and was going to try to find a p30sk.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    I have a P30sk. I have had one since they came out. I have about 2,000rds through it. Almost all have been my reloads and some 124+P SXT. It is a great firearm. It is accurate, reliable and easy to conceal. I carried it for around 1 year. Eventually I replaced it with a Cajun Gun Works Rami, which was replaced by a VP9sk.
    My P30sk is DA/SA with decocker. Before the P30sk I carried a P2000sk for about 6 years. The P30sk is a worthy successor. There is probably not a subcompact firearm out there with better durability than that firearm. I would carry it with no reservations.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I own the P2K, P2KSK, P30 and P30SK, they are really similar, with minor differences in grips. Fairly certain you can get a P2K and P2KSK with a safety as well. Just need a different variant. In fact, in most cases you can pick up the parts you need and do the conversion yourself.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 07-16-20 at 11:42.

Feedback Score
    Thanks. Now I just have to find one. What kind of holster are you using for concealed carry?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    DeSantis leather.

Feedback Score
    For carry I primarily use a Comp-Tac C-Tac for carry. I also have a Crossbreed Supertuck, the smaller size. I prefer the C-Tac. For night sights I use Straight Eights.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Outside, I don't buy pants with room for a gun.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Outside, I don't buy pants with room for a gun.
    I'm a little surprised you buy pants with room for your, nevermind.

The P30sk is probably the most duty ready "subcompact" I have every fired. It's a great carry gun.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I had the LEM version of the P30SK for a while, good little gun but I just didn’t take to the LEM trigger mechanism. Never was able to shoot it well enough to the point where I felt really comfortable carrying it, and trust me I desperately wanted to carry it. But I just wasn’t up to the challenge.
    I ended up trading it for a Glock G45, which I have been carrying of late.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have the P30 Light LEM with work done on the reset. I have a regular P30 built the same, so it works great for me. I have zero issues with it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast