Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
Perhaps the best firearm advice I ever got was Clint recommending a FM Glock lower for a 9mm build I was having issues with.

Mine locks open with 15, 17, and 33 rd Glock mags plus 17, 27 rd Magpul mags. It also runs with 115, 124, 147 gr ball and 124 +P and 147 gr gold dots.

I thought I would not care about my AR-9 having LRBHO but would not accept one without it now.

Andy

P.S. It is pretty ugly, but that is the nature of the beast with Glock AR lowers.
My FM9 lower will be here Tuesday, end of March. It is the Premium lower with SBA-3 and MFT pistol grip.
I wanted a charging handle not side charge. Picked up a 7" from AIM Surplus. I have Troy Folding and a Holosun RDS for it.
FM recommended TULA/WOLFE 115gr FMJ Steel case and FED HST 124gr. Did not recommend SubSonic ammo unless suppressed. Glock, ETS and Magpul mags only, no Korean mags, not recommended.
I can now buy the cheapest 9mm ammo for the price of premium ammo. Dang I wish I still had my Dillion Square Deal B loader set up for 9mm, bucket full of wheel weights, pot and mold. Sizer Lubricator or trade bullets for sizing/lubing.
But NO, I went and sold it all. I can load 243 Win and 8 MM Mauser on a single stage RCBS.