10 fold. Pre Salomon purchase, it was literally some of the best gear I have ever seen in my life. After Salomon, its was awesome stuff but the push away from canada made began. After the Amer Sports sale it was still good stuff with LEAF being exceptional. Now after the Anta Sports deal, it's all the same as TNF, OR, Mountain Hardware, and Patagonia. CS has gone down hill also along with their warranty. It used to be fix or replacement, now it routinely a 50% off coupon to arcteryx.com. TNF and Mountain Hardware have better warranties at this point.

LEAF is still good stuff and if I needed anymore gear I would always see if there was a LEAF option. But it is no longer blow your mind gear.

They are still a leader on the tech side of the house but I think some of the other manufactures are going to start to catch up, TNF in particular.

Not all of it is Arcteryx fault. GORE-TEX in general has gone down hill after they changed how they do their DWR to be more green (kind of like the tenifer with GLOCKS) . Their DWR is garbage now and if I am looking for a new GORE-TEX jacket or pants I search ebay for a very lightly used or NWT XCR which has the older DWR.