Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tavor X95

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Tavor X95

Are these a solid buy in 2020? I’ve been fascinated with bull pups for a while but don’t own one. I have ARs covered and 2 of my local dealers have X95s right now.

You guys that have them, are you happy with them?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Mine gets a lot of Trigger time. Like any bullpup the manual of arms is different but once you get used to it you can be fast with it.

What is your use case?
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Mine gets a lot of Trigger time. Like any bullpup the manual of arms is different but once you get used to it you can be fast with it.

What is your use case?
    Cool. I like the feel and ergos and all that.

Feedback Score
    LOVE my X95! I shoot it more than my other rifles. There is a lot of parts, etc support for it as well

Feedback Score
    I like my Tavors, but I have to say that the X95 is a significant improvement over what was already a good design. The X95 SBR is my favorite.

Feedback Score
    I served on the board that was part of the shooters that reviewed the Tavor through it's development.

I have an original model, it is ok but I still like the AR platform better. YAMAM the Tier 1 unit in Israel, did not adopt the Tavor nor the X95, but stayed with commando type M16.

Having said all that over at the bulpup forum a guy cut a X95 down to an 9" barrel with an overall length of under 18". I want to do one in 300 blk.
    https://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=10432.0

Feedback Score
    Damn, even those pics of the 9" look LOUD!!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I had an X95. I sold it to finance my newer house or a watch. That being said, I wish I still had it. It was an excellent shooter. Never gave me any problems, and was easy to handle.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I still want one but kind of impulse bought a Daniel Defense MK18 today so the x95 is going to wait, at least for a couple weeks lol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    YAMAM the Tier 1 unit in Israel, did not adopt the Tavor nor the X95, but stayed with commando type M16.
    But did they do that because the Commando is straight up better or because it's so much less expensive. From a value standpoint, virtually nothing can compare to M16 variants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast