Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: Stop feeding the retards

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

PSA: Stop feeding the retards

Ive noticed alot whiners in the AR forums lately asking for "just gimme the info" answers. Mods are even posting "What is the purpose of this AR/ammo/part?" to further individualize the needs of said posters, yet said posters completely dismiss such questions and DEMAND THE ANSWERS. The foundation of M4C was gathering first hand info, discussing and debating the info. You are NOT helping entitled retards who demand answers/data/info by spoon feeding it to them.

Feedback Score
    You're assuming a level of intelligence that's slowly going extinct in the world.

The supermajority of teens and twenty somethings today are by far the worst generation ever.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There certainly has been an uptick in the stupidity of late on all forums.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I was going to reply before, but then I realized I might be one of the retards.

Andy

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I probably hit "post" for 1/3 of the replies I type up... but that is going up as I realize not to start the reply in the first place.

There's a wealth of knowledge in past discussions and it's fairly easy to search.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Everyone went their own comfortable level of crazy the first week of June.
    To avoid an assault charge, I stay home a lot and when I don't I wear a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I probably hit "post" for 1/3 of the replies I type up... but that is going up as I realize not to start the reply in the first place.

There's a wealth of knowledge in past discussions and it's fairly easy to search.
    You could get a box of parts, another box of tools and do a complete assembly with all of your questions answered along the way using the TM and the Search function here.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    I attribute a LOT of it to the long-time anti's - who, when it came time to put their money where their beliefs were - caved, ran out, bought guns they know NOTHING about, and want us to turn them into overnight commandos.

I wish them all the best... on some dime OTHER than mine...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    I attribute a LOT of it to the long-time anti's - who, when it came time to put their money where their beliefs were - caved, ran out, bought guns they know NOTHING about, and want us to turn them into overnight commandos.

I wish them all the best... on some dime OTHER than mine...
    The funny part is when all those retards found out first hand you can't just order a gun off the internet and shipped to your door step and/or got a delay from an FFL due to the skyrocketing demand and had to walk out empty handed. Then standing there in front of empty ammo selves. It's ****ing hilarious to me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The funny part is when all those retards found out first hand you can't just order a gun off the internet and shipped to your door step and/or got a delay from an FFL due to the skyrocketing demand and had to walk out empty handed. Then standing there in front of empty ammo selves. It's ****ing hilarious to me.
    And they will still vote "D" in November....
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    You're assuming a level of intelligence that's slowly going extinct in the world.

The supermajority of teens and twenty somethings today are by far the worst generation ever.
    I'm completely confident that our current political climate/financial situation/general lack of freedoms didn't spring up in the last 10-20 years.

Decades of "lesser evil" voting, apathy and ignorance got us to this point. This country is controlled by people who are almost all older than my parents.

But sure, blame the younger generation for your failures.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast