Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aimpoint Micro - The Best Red Dot In The World

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Not to mention "4t5acp@gmail.com" might be the most boomer email address, ever. Bravo good sir, you win a $50 Golden Corral gift certificate and a signed Andy Griffith poster.
    In all seriousness, can you email me an electronic copy of that gift certificate? I mean, you have my address…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Not to mention "4t5acp@gmail.com" might be the most boomer email address, ever. Bravo good sir, you win a $50 Golden Corral gift certificate and a signed Andy Griffith poster.
    Now it has everything.

Also, I’m pretty sure there are instructions somewhere for changing user name. Mods/Admin have to do, I think.

Here’s the link:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?208831-Want-to-Change-your-M4C-Username

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Now it has everything.

Also, I’m pretty sure there are instructions somewhere for changing user name. Mods/Admin have to do, I think.

Here’s the link:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...r-M4C-Username
    I tried to, but the one I wanted was taken by a user I have never seen on here. Oh well.

Green eye tactical banned T1's in their classes in 2017 due to parallax issues. I have never personally had any parallax issues with my T1 or my EXPS-3, but to be fair I have mountains more rounds down range on my Pro than I do the eotech or the t1, combined. Maybe it's an issue that guys who run the piss out of them experience more.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I remember seeing Larry Vickers doing a bit for Daniel Defense torture testing one of their rifles and the Aimpoint on that rifle held up unbelievably well. i've put them on each rifle I've purchased since, originally an H1 and T2s since. Never had even a hiccup during training, duty or range time. Have never had any sort of magnifier behind one though.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Now it has everything.

Here’s the link:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...r-M4C-Username
    Why on earth would I want to change it now? I mean, it's finally starting to pay off! (Have you been to a Golden Corral desert spread lately?)

As far as the signed poster though... I live in a pretty small house, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to give it the real-estate it deserves...

unless, maybe I take down this cow-pic...

or maybe some of these old boomer-relics (but I was hoping to replace them with some training certificates, in an effort to overcome my apparent "lack of knowledge or experience".
    Last edited by boomer223; 07-27-20 at 15:53.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    [QUOTE=4t5acp@gmail.com;2867443]Why on earth would I want to change it now? I mean, it's finally starting to pay off! (Have you been to a Golden Corral desert spread lately?)

As far as the signed poster though... I live in a pretty small house, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to give it the real-estate it deserves...

Lol well played.

I was really hoping to see a Beretta M93R in there somewhere though. Is that a 416 on the bottom?
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 07-27-20 at 14:41.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Lol well played.

I was really hoping to see a Beretta M93R in there somewhere though. Is that a 416 on the bottom?
    Yes, but FWIW - I'd rather have carried an SR16 - Story for another day...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    All ribbing and joking aside - I think Lucas / T-rex Arms did a pretty good job of summarizing where they stand with Eotech. -

Are the EOTechs good now? Wasn’t there some sort of scandal?

"There was. The responsible parties were dealt with, and reparations were made to both the military and commercial market. The question shouldn’t just be: “Was there wrongdoing?” The question should be: “How was it dealt with? Were things made right?” If things hadn’t been made right, we wouldn’t be selling EOTech products."
    Last edited by boomer223; 07-27-20 at 11:38.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4t5acp@gmail.com View Post
    or maybe some of these old boomer-relics (but I was hoping to replace them with some training certificates, in an effort to overcome my apparent [COLOR="#FF0000"]"lack of knowledge or experience"
    I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Talk about a surprise.
    Last edited by GTF425; 07-27-20 at 11:55.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know what a proper flex is? My 11 year old with her M&P 15-22 and a T1 dunking on the boomers at the range with their Sig Romeos. Nothing like having some Wilfred Brimley looking dude tell you it's foolish to spend that much on a red dot for a kid's rifle. Lmao go be poor somewhere else.
    Speaking of laughing - I finally googled "Wilfred Brimley"..... dude, wtf? bwahahaha - Hilarious...

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast