Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aimpoint Micro - The Best Red Dot In The World

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    my t2/scalarworks/kac/fcd combo is the best red dot combo available, hands down. copy it, be happy.

Low speed what is that bad boy? Very cool. So much still to learn. The market is crazy.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by js8588 View Post
    What's "better" about aftermarket mounts vs OEM? I'm not trying to be snarky, I genuinely don't know. I'd be surprised if Aimpoint put a POS mount on a $700+ piece of gear.

Here for the learning.
    Their QD potential is amazing. Remounting and keeping zero and just knowing it’s now truly bombproof. The factory mounts are not that great. I like Bobro mounts. I have several Larue’s but Bobro don’t have to Adjusted for each pic rail.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Low speed what is that bad boy? Very cool. So much still to learn. The market is crazy.

PB
    Scorpion micro k

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Scorpion micro k
    So many new toys in this arena. I bought a APC recently, never heard of them 6 months ago.

PB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    So many new toys in this arena. I bought a APC recently, never heard of them 6 months ago.

PB
    Interested. Have you posted about here?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taliv View Post
    i must have missed that. i'm still using T1 and don't have any T2. where were the upsides listed?
    Couple of replies early in the thread indicated the clarity of the T2 was better.... unless I read it wrong.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    T2 on Scalarworks is heat, though I don’t like that dial which is why I want to try the M5. Just don’t want to pay for it.
    I'll tell ya that I was about to buy another Micro, the Comp M5 and I was less than impressed with several videos of the illumination knob popping off in one drop (posted one of them below). Of course people can say don't drop it, but look at the reason Aimpoint beefed up the metal on top to shield the elevation adjustment dial (top drops were a T/H-1 killer too). It was enough to convince me to buy another T/H-2 for now.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Like I mentioned previously mentioned, my M5 shit the bed, aimpoint said it was a defect they'd seen more than once with that line. My T2 is far crisper than any of my T1's were.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Love the T2 other then the fact that the dot looks like crap to me but that’s not aimpoints fault, it’s gods! Lol.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    my t2/scalarworks/kac/fcd combo is the best red dot combo available, hands down. copy it, be happy.

That does look bass-ass for sure. What is the typical height for the Scalarworks you use for mounting with BUIS? I know there are many variables, but just wonder what you used on your gun above. Thanks
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 07-21-20 at 21:38.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast