Thread: LG Crye Airframe w/ Cover, 4D Deluxe Pads, OPS Core NVG shroud, TW Camfit Harness

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

LG Crye Airframe w/ Cover, 4D Deluxe Pads, OPS Core NVG shroud, TW Camfit Harness

This was only worn twice for maybe four hours total, and treated gently. Its light and definitely feels cooler but it gets a lot of looks when most people are using Ops Core at my unit so I found a good deal on one of those instead. Will come with stock pads and 4D Deluxe Pads, Ops Core Skeleton NVG shroud, and Crye cover. FYI the cover only has a small cutout so at least two of the screws are pushed through it. Price for the helmet as-is was just over $1,512, asking $1,300 shipped and insured through UPS. Since its armor I'd prefer to sell to a member with positive feedback or one that would be up for providing a DL or mil ID, PM me and we can work that out as needed.

The TW Camfit harness was taken out but never mounted because I didn't realize I'd need longer screws from TW for a helmet with rails, like the Airframe. Asking $105 but will do include it with the helmet for $1,350.
    Last edited by Wake27; 08-02-20 at 19:38.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Bump.
    Sic semper tyrannis.