Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wed, July 20 @8PM - PL-PRO Gunmetal Grey Weaponlight - 40% off

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I get their emails about flash sales every time they have one. I own 2 of their products. An S10 and a PL-2. They have done me well so far. If Surefire, Modlite, or whoever sent me emails about a 40% off flash sale, I would post them up on here also. I am not pushing jack. Just trying to help the community dude.
    I think the "community" could sign up for the emails if they wanted the advertising that you provide for olight. This is a DISCUSSION board, you post, we discuss. Stop taking any slight towards your precious olight personally.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I think the "community" could sign up for the emails if they wanted the advertising that you provide for olight. This is a DISCUSSION board, you post, we discuss. Stop taking any slight towards your precious olight personally.
    I don't. What I do know is you have no idea what you are talking about because you have zero experience with any of their products. You just poo poo'd it to feel better about yourself or for some reason don't like Olight. We actually could have a discussion about it if you actually owned one, had experience with one, good or bad, but you have neither.

They have many other sales that aren't that interesting that I don't post up. I only post the ones I think would be useful for this particular community. Get it?

Here's the deal. If you have concerns about its reliability...that's cool. If you wanted to discuss it...that's cool too. You didn't though. You just crapped on it, knowing nothing about it, even though they actually have a pretty damn good track record. Then suggested a product that costs more, is inferior performance wise and has a crappy tail switch option that you used as an argument to knock the PL Pro.

In other words, you make zero sense from a logical standpoint, and show that all you wanted to do was poop on something that your not particularly a fan of for whatever reason other than you just trying to be a d*ck.

There also is a good deals thread if your not aware of it. Are those people just advertising for stores or manufacturers or are they trying to help the community? Maybe that thread should stop because everyone here should just sign up for the stuff they want and monitor all sales themselves. This is a tactical light section. I put it here for that reason.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I'm trying to understand your logic, but I'm going to bow out and let you continue to shill Olight unobstructed. The TLR 1 HL is not some superb weapon light, it's just a far more proven, widely used, and (while I have no experience with it's tail switch, it isn't included) doesn't include a broken switch...all for a $20 bill or two more. Yes, I know, you can't take it off when it's bright outside, but I've cleared a few hundred structures in the daylight and needed a weapon light nearly everytime so..... I've got enough X300U's if I want o get snobby about it, but I'm not.

Anyways, great sale, but when this comes with a faulty tape switch, that is obviously an issue, and I don't understand how you don't understand that. YOU advertised it as a carbine light, implying that the tape switch would be used...

sToP poInTinG oUt tHaT tHiS mAjOr cOmpoNenT oF tHe lIgHt doEsNt wOrK!!!
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 07-21-20 at 11:32.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    And if you don't want your Olight threads discussed on a forum, go post them in the Good Deal thread.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm trying to understand your logic, but I'm going to bow out and let you continue to shill Olight unobstructed. The TLR 1 HL is not some superb weapon light, it's just a far more proven, widely used, and (while I have no experience with it's tail switch, it isn't included) doesn't include a broken switch...all for a $20 bill or two more. Yes, I know, you can't take it off when it's bright outside, but I've cleared a few hundred structures in the daylight and needed a weapon light nearly everytime so..... I've got enough X300U's if I want o get snobby about it, but I'm not.

Anyways, great sale, but when this comes with a faulty tape switch, that is obviously an issue, and I don't understand how you don't understand that. YOU advertised it as a carbine light, implying that the tape switch would be used...

sToP poInTinG oUt tHaT tHiS mAjOr cOmpoNenT oF tHe lIgHt doEsNt wOrK!!!
    Again...understand what you are talking about. It doesn't come with the tape switch unless you order it that way. It's a bundle. You can get it without it. Kind of like the TLR1 HL you mentioned. As far as a carbine light goes, do you have to use a tape switch on that? No, some people don't like them. I wasn't implying anything. Hate on.

Let's discuss if you want to discuss. Outright ignorant bashing is worthless to anyone but you.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 07-21-20 at 12:31.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Are finding holsters that fit the light well?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are finding holsters that fit the light well?
    That was definitely a problem being a new weapon light maker. The selection is getting better now as they have been getting popular.

https://werkz.com/olight-holsters

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

https://kobrakydexgear.com/conceal-b...uild-your-own/

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12