Thread: New - Bushnell LRTS 3-12x44 FDE

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

New - Bushnell LRTS 3-12x44 FDE

New, never mounted. I bought this for a future project but need to free up some cash. Will take $715 shipped and insured to the lower 48.

I’ll accept PayPal for established members with a verified PayPal address or will accept a postal money order.

Let me know if you’d like more pics

FD941D38-5086-4F55-87B4-94AD55A4CDDD.jpeg

A80AC08E-27C3-4304-B754-3FE0C1AB2217.jpeg
    Last edited by ReRun; 08-10-20 at 10:17.
    Men are not here to gain worldly comfort, they are here to strike a blow against evil and leave a mark on their world. ~Dennis Rainey

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~ Francis Chan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Price drop
    Men are not here to gain worldly comfort, they are here to strike a blow against evil and leave a mark on their world. ~Dennis Rainey

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~ Francis Chan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Price drop