has anyone done "the chart" that compares popular PCC, scorpion, stribog A1/A3, B&T etc?

I'm wondering why some guns like the B&T APC9K pro seem to have a mystique but on paper look kinda crappy. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not delayed blowback, much less roller delayed, right? it uses straight instead of curved mags. it looks like the barrel is really high compared to the grip, which would cause it to rotate in recoil more than competitors that let you get a "higher grip". the ergos for support hand look suboptimal, with the square mag well and in the review videos most people seem to have the tips of their fingers almost overlapping the ejection port. and the controls look proprietary unlike say the scorpion that you can run like an ar15 or an mp5.

but i still want one lol

granted, you usually have to make compromises to get a micro or "kompact" version, which is what i'd be interested in, but is there something i'm missing that justifies the price?

the stribog is very reasonably priced, and it looks like the A3 version is delayed, but I wonder what reliability is like, given the malfunctions in some of the videos.

has anyone worn any of these out yet? i'm a few thousand rounds into a scorpion micro, which is fantastic, but looks somewhat larger than the B&T. I wonder what parts will fail first. I like it so much i feel like I should buy another just for backup/parts gun. i did order some repair parts just in case. pins, springs and buffer.

if you were making a chart, what would you put on it?
size would be a nice start, since most of the ads for these don't say how large they are