Thread: Pawnee, OK Run n Gun

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Pawnee, OK Run n Gun

Did anyone do the summer run? Plans to go in winter?
    Men are not here to gain worldly comfort, they are here to strike a blow against evil and leave a mark on their world. ~Dennis Rainey

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~ Francis Chan

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReRun View Post
    Did anyone do the summer run? Plans to go in winter?
    I didn't go this year, but Pawnee was my first RNG ever and I've been several times over the years. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’ve run the last 6 or 7 there and they are always fun. They also seem to pick the single hottest and coldest day of the year, haha.

The summer run a couple weeks ago had a heat index of 114. It was oppressive heat...

I was just curious if any of our members here participate. WTF has also started doing an AR run so gotta start training for that one too!
    Men are not here to gain worldly comfort, they are here to strike a blow against evil and leave a mark on their world. ~Dennis Rainey

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~ Francis Chan