Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YouTube channels you like ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Paul Harrell is an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unlike most others(perhaps all) he actually has 1st hand experience with a self defense shooting without benefit of being .gov.

Feedback Score
    I've become huge fan of Tim Pool's channels. He started off pretty lefty and it's been a blast to witness his red-pilling in real time. I've actually started to prefer getting some of my news from him after Drudge went full TDS. He's gone from non-gun owning "reasonable restrictions" to owning several among other drastic shifts.

I've been listening to Bear Independent and Forward Observer while I reload.

A mishmash of others:
    Black Pigeon Speaks
    Louder with Crowder
    Garand Thumb
    Colion Noir
    Liberty Doll
    Engineer Bruns (russian guy that does skits with machining)
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Impact Shooting
    Plasmo (if you're into scale modeling)
    This Old Tony

For laughs:
    Good Patriot
    Demolition Ranch
    Black Rifle Coffee
    Polenar Tactical
    Tundra Tactical

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Unlike most others(perhaps all) he actually has 1st hand experience with a self defense shooting without benefit of being .gov.
    The two aren’t mutually exclusive. That experience doesn’t validate him.

In fact, his shooting of butchered meat as ballistics validation is laughable at best. He’s advocacy of birdshot and .22lr for defensive use is dangerous.

Again, Paul Harrell is an idiot.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    The two aren’t mutually exclusive. That experience doesn’t validate him.

In fact, his shooting of butchered meat as ballistics validation is laughable at best. He’s advocacy of birdshot and .22lr for defensive use is dangerous.

Again, Paul Harrell is an idiot.

Seeing what projectiles do to meat and bone seems like a decent thing to know.

Concerning rimfire, bird shot, muzzle loading projectiles, and who knows what else, every time I have seen him demonstrate any of them it is just a demo and not a claim it is what needs to be used.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Seeing what projectiles do to meat and bone seems like a decent thing to know.

Concerning rimfire, bird shot, muzzle loading projectiles, and who knows what else, every time I have seen him demonstrate any of them it is just a demo and not a claim it is what needs to be used.
    Cool, I’m not sure what seeing butchered meat tells you, but if that’s your thing, then you do you. There is a reason no credible agency or ballistics expert advocates using butchered animals for ballistics testing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    If you like history check out Dan Carlin. His 5 part series on ww1 was really good. Each is part is like 5 hours long. It's just him talking so there's no video.

C&Rsenal
    It’s also a podcast. His series about WW2 in the pacific is great

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    This Old Tony (welding,machining,mechanical stuff,dad jokes,great production value.)

Torbjorn Ahman (blacksmith with impeccable work)

Matt's Off Road Recovery (good ole boy rescuing stuck people in Zion NP area.)

Rick Beato (music theory, "What's Makes This Song Great" is a fantastic series of vids)

Clickspring (machining,hand fabrication of intricate mechanisms)

Advanced Knife Bro (hard to explain. Humorous knife reviews)
    Matt’s off road and Rick Beato, hell yeah.

I usually watch Timcast for current events if I’m not listening to a podcast (Shapiro usually)

But for LoLz, I like Evan Braddock. He plays Rainbow Six Siege with his friends and they just do stupid shit. It’s amusing. Idk, sometimes you just wanna turn off your brain and watch something goofy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Matt’s off road and Rick Beato, hell yeah.

I usually watch Timcast for current events if I’m not listening to a podcast (Shapiro usually)

But for LoLz, I like Evan Braddock. He plays Rainbow Six Siege with his friends and they just do stupid shit. It’s amusing. Idk, sometimes you just wanna turn off your brain and watch something goofy.
    Rick Beato is excellent!!! One of my favorite channels.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    We have been hooked by a travel blog with a couple nice adventurous Tennessee kids that hit 100 countries in 4 years.

Maybe because we seem to have shared travel beliefs:

- Coffee
    - Love to eat
    - Don't like waiting in line for museums and tourist stuff
    - Really appreciate airport lounges
    - Wife is always cold
    - Husband hates shopping

https://www.youtube.com/c/KaraandNate

Favorite episode arcs include the trans Siberian railway, trek to Everest Base Camp, and Antarctic cruise. They seem to do out of the way places better than popular ones.

They have 700+ episodes so plenty of time to kill!

Dennis.
    Haha, I watch them too, not every episodes but a lot. Since covid19, they came back to the US and bought a Mercedes camper/van. Have you seen those? Nate almost electrocuted himself at least once, and then he almost blew himself up while searching for a gas leak with a lighter! I had to shake my head on that one.

Kara looks like a cheery, happy young version of a woman who used to be my best friend but we've had a falling out in the last 6 years or so. LOL.

I just wonder how the heck can they afford to travel and not work. I know they sold everything before they went off on their adventure, but sheesh, you're blowing your young life's saving.

I also been watching another travel video with another young couple, Eric and Allison:

https://www.youtube.com/c/Theendlessadventure/about

Love the cooking channels with Marion:

https://www.youtube.com/c/Marionskitchen/videos

Another cooking channel with Pai:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27...UmKkdWGsRJZ8EA

Wilson Combat, Dave Spaulding/Handgun Combatives channel when it come to guns.

I'm all over the place, jumping from travels to airplanes, helicopters, etc.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Haha, I watch them too, not every episodes but a lot. Since covid19, they came back to the US and bought a Mercedes camper/van. Have you seen those? Nate almost electrocuted himself at least once, and then he almost blew himself up while searching for a gas leak with a lighter! I had to shake my head on that one.

Kara looks like a cheery, happy young version of a woman who used to be my best friend but we've had a falling out in the last 6 years or so. LOL.

I just wonder how the heck can they afford to travel and not work. I know they sold everything before they went off on their adventure, but sheesh, you're blowing your young life's saving.

I also been watching another travel video with another young couple, Eric and Allison:

https://www.youtube.com/c/Theendlessadventure/about

Yup. We like the international travel more but their van life vlogs are getting lots of views.

Which is exactly how they keep up their life along with sponsored content and Patreon donations. Google how much YouTubers with 1.5M subscribers can make from views...

We watch Endless Adventure as well. They look to be stuck in remodel fun for now.

Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 07-23-20 at 20:06.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast