Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LPK's

Feedback Score

LPK's

I know its a silly question but it's driving me crazy this morning because I cannot remember his name. Anyone know the guys name/shop that has LPK's (plus a bunch of other gun parts)? He has a website but does not really market towards civilians. Supposedly very good parts. I think there were some old posts here where he got kinda testy with people...not Mark LaRue. lol

Feedback Score
    Not sure who you are talking about, but if you want some high quality options they are out there

Forward Control Designs- Customizable kit all high quality parts. Bit pricey

SOLGW- All Schmid tool and KNS detents

Sionics

G&R Tactical- sell a lot of individual colt lower parts

Might have to wait on stock right now due to demand though

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I cannot attest to him getting testy....but I'd have to guess Grant at G&R Tactical according to every other clue you mentioned.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Yeah I'm not shopping for parts right now. I was just telling someone about them but for the life of me I can't remember the name. They basically told someone to beat it they don't need their business.
    I want to say it was Mike something or other.

Feedback Score
    Ahh it came to me. Specialized Armament - Ken Elmore. I was a little off. Lol

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJDGator View Post
    Yeah I'm not shopping for parts right now. I was just telling someone about them but for the life of me I can't remember the name. They basically told someone to beat it they don't need their business.
    I want to say it was Mike something or other.
    Mike Mihalski in co-owner of Sons of Liberty Gun Works. They have solid LPK's. I bought 5 when they were on sale for at PA for $25, wish I bought more.

Ken Elmore can be a little rough.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Yeah Mike and SOLGW are great. Just got one of their rifles last week and it is awesome.

Feedback Score
    Maybe SA Armament

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Mike Mihalski in co-owner of Sons of Liberty Gun Works. They have solid LPK's. I bought 5 when they were on sale for at PA for $25, wish I bought more.

Ken Elmore can be a little rough.
    Ken can be weird and a dick and pricey and .... I went to a Gunshow with Iraqgunz and he bought a few spare parts and was shocked SHOCKED at the prices he charged Will. And he wore some awkwardly short shorts at the Gunshow. LOL I still cant unseen it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’m as big a Colt guy as most Colt guys but I bought a few SOLGW blaster starters and you won’t pull anything better out of a Colt bag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast