Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    LOL

"He disagrees with the groupthink! He's a commie DU plant here to subvert our ironclad logic and righteous rage!"

The funny part is, I'm pretty middle of the road, politically. Certainly more right leaning than most of my friends. That's how ridiculously skewed the bubble here really is. As though everyone here is 100% conservative, with all your values as far to the right as possible. There is no possible way for anyone to pass your purity tests. It's absurd. Anyone questions or disagrees? CAST OUT THE LEFTIST OPERATIVE!

You're all terrified children, leftists lurking in the dark all around you. Accusing each other at the slightest whiff of dissent. Attachment 63772

You never learned to deal with people who disagree with you. You just retreat to your safe space here and discuss how you could possibly, hypothetically, theoretically kill them because that's all that makes sense to you. Therefore, ANTIFA is coming to get you! Certainly NOW is the time to shoot leftists, yes? These are SPECIAL times! Certainly all leftists are just a breath away from lighting molotov cocktails and hurling them at your pristine god-fearing communities. Better plan to kill anyone left of Ted Nugent, just to be safe.

After all, they're the violent savages, you know.
    Dude, who are you talking to? Is that directed to someone specific or just M4C in general? I guarantee that most of us here are not “all terrified children.” The things we’ve done for our communities and our country say other wise.

Also, I grew up in Madison, WI and have a ton of uber liberal friends and family. Funny thing, it was antifa and BLM rioters that damaged and looted their businesses. I played club soccer with the county DA there when we were in HS. He is a very left leaning black democrat and guess what? Antifa and BLM when after him and his family at him home.

Who is actually physically going after everyone to the right of Mao? It isn’t anyone on M4C. It seems to me you’ve got it backwards there Mr A1.
    Last edited by Korgs130; 09-19-20 at 00:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LOL

"He disagrees with the groupthink! He's a commie DU plant here to subvert our ironclad logic and righteous rage!"

The funny part is, I'm pretty middle of the road, politically. Certainly more right leaning than most of my friends. That's how ridiculously skewed the bubble here really is. As though everyone here is 100% conservative, with all your values as far to the right as possible. There is no possible way for anyone to pass your purity tests. It's absurd. Anyone questions or disagrees? CAST OUT THE LEFTIST OPERATIVE!

You're all terrified children, leftists lurking in the dark all around you. Accusing each other at the slightest whiff of dissent. Attachment 63772

You never learned to deal with people who disagree with you. You just retreat to your safe space here and discuss how you could possibly, hypothetically, theoretically kill them because that's all that makes sense to you. Therefore, ANTIFA is coming to get you! Certainly NOW is the time to shoot leftists, yes? These are SPECIAL times! Certainly all leftists are just a breath away from lighting molotov cocktails and hurling them at your pristine god-fearing communities. Better plan to kill anyone left of Ted Nugent, just to be safe.

After all, they're the violent savages, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Oh look, he's Gaslighting us now.
    You straight up don't know what that means.

Gaslighting:
    Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes, including low self-esteem
    I think I was pretty spot on. The light of Truth is now upon you. We see you for what you are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post

I think I was pretty spot on. The light of Truth is now upon you. We see you for what you are.

Aren't you being a little dramatic? Truth with a capital T? Lol. You can't take criticism or dissent at all, there has to be an ulterior motive at work. It's not enough that someone in your community doesn't drink your kool aid, they have to be enemy agents of manipulation undermining your status quo.

And you jump to that RIGHT AWAY. This is why the entire world laughs at the American right. You can't see how cartoonish you are. Everything is a liberal conspiracy, everyone is a leftist plant, everything hides a commie agenda.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Aren't you being a little dramatic? Truth with a capital T? Lol. You can't take criticism or dissent at all, there has to be an ulterior motive at work. It's not enough that someone in your community doesn't drink your kool aid, they have to be enemy agents of manipulation undermining your status quo.

And you jump to that RIGHT AWAY. This is why the entire world laughs at the American right. You can't see how cartoonish you are. Everything is a liberal conspiracy, everyone is a leftist plant, everything hides a commie agenda.
    With every post you paint yourself into a corner with your disdain and superior attitude and clarify to the rest of M4C what you are. You just cannot help it. We see right through you. You have failed.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    So...how about that Mike Glover guy and the American Contingency thing?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    So...how about that Mike Glover guy and the American Contingency thing?
    You are right, time to get back on track. I just watched his last two updates. I understand things evolve. With that said I am not seeing a consistent purpose of AMCON. Originally the mission was to build an org where people could coalesce in time of an emergency. This was to be accomplished through the development of a app and a website. The locals.com was supposed to be a place holder not a permanent venue with an unlimited number of uncontrolled affiliated sub-venues. Updates have been kind of rambling talking about generalized preparedness and goal posts change and move. Now the goal seems to be putting out weekly training videos to subscribed members. At this point it seems AMCON has managed to obtain the personal info for vetting of those members who were motivated enough to start affiliate pages and become "Leaders" as well as those motivated enough to travel to an AMCON gathering. With the election 6 weeks away there isn't much time left to get this up and running.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    My take; it’s lost any cohesion and seems much less a thing than I’d hoped.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I went to the meet up that we had planned and had about 20 guys show up.

As known the original vetting is taking longer that planned. We picked a centralized place to meet up and spent some time discussing how we would like to organize our local group.

We also discussed things that everone was hoping to get out of this new group. Some were solo like myself others either knew a person or two at the group or that that they thought would be interested in joining.

Ultimately AmCon is a tool. Maybe it's a tool you have no need for. Or maybe it just the tool you've been looking for.

I don't have a group guys that I have been training with for years (shame on me) but I just met a group of guys that know more about med, coms and shooting than I do. They all seemed interested in learning and discussing what they knew.

Best case I learn and develop some friend ships. Worst case I wasted 5 bucks and had a pretty fun Saturday chatting with some strangers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Well said. I keep coming back to history, and I think Lincoln said it best.

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide."
    boom. for a tyrant, he did have some vision

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’m still present in the regional groups that are pertinent to me but mostly as a lurker now. I don’t get a very good vibe from it but I don’t think it is because I sense malfeasance or something, rather I think I suspect it is doomed to fail. If I am able to network with anybody local though that can still continue independently of AmCon. I’ll be staying off their centralized personnel roster though.

As if any of this is a legitimate substitute for already having a solid local network in place. But what can I say, I’m not a “people person” and left to my own devices I generally don’t invest any effort into making friends. I’ve lived in my current neighborhood for four years and haven’t said more than two words to most of my neighbors.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast