Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

FYSA

Mike Glover (Retired SOF) has created a platform/tool for contingency preparedness.

"Our mission is to create a class of Americans that are willing to protect and defend themselves, their families, and their communities from violent actors in turbulent times. We are a pro-active class that is PREPARED to MOBILIZE and DEFEND our country from all enemies foreign and domestic."

Initial / Concept video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jipm1ONvtP4&t=5s

Community - https://americancontingency.locals.com

Website - https://www.americancontingency.com/
    Last edited by boomer223; 07-24-20 at 07:59.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The American Empire is gone. The sooner people figure that out the better. Its about You and Yours at this point.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    The American Empire is gone. The sooner people figure that out the better. Its about You and Yours at this point.
    No, I think we all need to stick together. United we stand, divided we fall. Our problem on the right is that we never care about anything but ourselves. We need to support each other. If we go down, we go down together.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    No, I think we all need to stick together. United we stand, divided we fall. Our problem on the right is that we never care about anything but ourselves. We need to support each other. If we go down, we go down together.
    You are so right about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Well said. I keep coming back to history, and I think Lincoln said it best.

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide."
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good luck with that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Well said. I keep coming back to history, and I think Lincoln said it best.

"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide."

We chose suicide.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    OP, I actually started a thread on this a while back. Maybe mods can merge our threads.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...raft-Survival)

Ahh, good. The pessimistic, no hope outlook. That's of great help to those of us who prefer freedom.

If you don't intend to even attempt to be a part of a solution, then why comment at all?

You are setting you and your family up for failure if you plan on riding the collapse out alone.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpb1776 View Post
    You are so right about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said. +1
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    We chose suicide.
    We shall see. We have overcome so much throughout the history of this nation, I don't think we are done quite yet, we maybe down, but we are far from out.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast