Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    The fact that they exist isn't up for debate, it's that their numbers and level of organization have been dramatically inflated to artificially create an "enemy" for the right to rally against. To conservatives, Antifa represents everything they hate: Youth, progressive culture, diversity, etc.

If you watch, they're both described as a crowd of dumb kids throwing stones, and also as a coordinated, disciplined domestic insurgency that's coming to get you. It all depends on the narrative that needs pushing that day.

It's horseshit.
    so how does your bubble work? How do you get air and food?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I cancelled my paid membership. This thing has zero direction or purpose at this point. The original intent of the paid membership was to pay for the development of the App. Locals.com was to be a consolidated temporary home not a permanent place where anybody with a couple Call Of Duty 4 campaigns under their belt could start up a local AMCON affiliate page, appoint themselves as a Boogaloo Brigadier, and charge people to sign up. Now the App and dedicated website have not been mentioned in a couple months. A friend went to one of the meet and greets. It sounded like it was ok but nothing became of it. The premium videos are so basic in nature that if you have had any military, police, scouting or medical training it's probably going to be nothing new. I really appreciate the effort put forth by the pretty young lady in one of the recent videos but I dare say none of us became affiliated with AMCON because we were overly concerned with child choking hazards. Children choking has been an ongoing issue for 100,000 years or more but I didn't need a class on that, it's not why we need an American Contingency at this stage in the game after 100+ days of marxist rioting and a confirmed coup attempt against the Presidency. I have learned things from Mike's video's but those were videos I found on youtube. It wasn't posted on AmCon. The updates are really tapering off and the official intel is slowing down as well. I actually get a lot of information from Andy Ngo's premium locals.com page , Towlie2110 lol (Clownworld news) on Youtube, and Forward Observer. I just hope that everyone that sent in their personal info doesn't now have a newly created FBI file. Hopefully that wasn't the true intent.
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 10-13-20 at 10:44.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    What are their data retention policies? How are they storing your personal data? How do you get your profile wiped when you leave?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I cancelled my paid membership. This thing has zero direction or purpose at this point. The original intent of the paid membership was to pay for the development of the App. Locals.com was to be a consolidated temporary home not a permanent place where anybody with a couple Call Of Duty 4 campaigns under their belt could start up a local AMCON affiliate page, appoint themselves as a Boogaloo Brigadier, and charge people to sign up. Now the App and dedicated website have not been mentioned in a couple months. A friend went to one of the meet and greets. It sounded like it was ok but nothing became of it. The premium videos are so basic in nature that if you have had any military, police, scouting or medical training it's probably going to be nothing new. I really appreciate the effort put forth by the pretty young lady in one of the recent videos but I dare say none of us became affiliated with AMCON because we were overly concerned with child choking hazards. Children choking has been an ongoing issue for 100,000 years or more but I didn't need a class on that, it's not why we need an American Contingency at this stage in the game after 100+ days of marxist rioting and a confirmed coup attempt against the Presidency. I have learned things from Mike's video's but those were videos I found on youtube. It wasn't posted on AmCon. The updates are really tapering off and the official intel is slowing down as well. I actually get a lot of information from Andy Ngo's premium locals.com page , Towlie2110 lol (Clownworld news) on Youtube, and Forward Observer. I just hope that everyone that sent in their personal info doesn't now have a newly created FBI file. Hopefully that wasn't the true intent.
    I cancelled as well. They never contacted me for the background check stuff, so I'm not worried about that. Like you, the benefit just isn't there at this point. I may look into it again in the future if they get the app off the ground, but yeah, they definitely seem to be digging locals at this time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Lol paying money for internet shit

Like Barfcom. Don’t think they won’t doxx the piss out of their paid membership when the day comes.

DPMS M4gery
    RIA 1911
    Taurus .38
    THESE COLORS DON’T RUN

All that plus a cute picture is totally worth $25 a year non-refundable all for your privacy

I told everybody to stock up on Glocks, Colts, De-Google their Android, and switch to Linux.

But Nooooo. “Lol Fly on stoli again” “lol He’s on acid”

Well....when the Antifa brownshirts come and those who listened formed their hidden, off grid cabals; Don’t forget I told you so

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AwaySooner View Post
    What are their data retention policies? How are they storing your personal data? How do you get your profile wiped when you leave?
    I don't know. I never provided vetting information. I know how that movie ends.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Lol paying money for internet shit

Like Barfcom. Don’t think they won’t doxx the piss out of their paid membership when the day comes.

DPMS M4gery
    RIA 1911
    Taurus .38
    THESE COLORS DON’T RUN

All that plus a cute picture is totally worth $25 a year non-refundable all for your privacy

I told everybody to stock up on Glocks, Colts, De-Google their Android, and switch to Linux.

Well....when the Antifa brownshirts come and those who listened formed their hidden, off grid cabals; Don’t forget I told you so
    Ed Sr. and Aimless must have really done a number on you.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Hole up....Wait....WAIT. Aren’t you?!?
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, since nobody mentioned this, I think I'll post it up.
    I decided to follow up a little bit and join my local group.
    Then, like magic...

Long story short, a lot of the local groups were using Discord as a 'forum' for people to meet up and coordinate online.
    If you just thought "gee, I could have told you how that was going to work out without the picture", well congrats, and ditto. Discord has always been a leftist haven.
    On Nov 2 Discord kicked everyone off. Not just my group, ALL Amcon related groups.
    If you're thinking "gee that sure is convenient timing", yeah me too.
    When my account got deleted and I got the ole 'you big meany' email above, I knew immediately exactly what had happened, because I've had it happen before on other soc-media sites like Facebook, and been watching coverage of this happening to other internet personalities as well for the last couple years. YES, the censorship is real; yes, it's blatantly politically biased one way. If anyone says otherwise, slap them. Hard.
    I went on the Locals page just to confirm, and sure enough, it was partly hilarious and partly depressing watching the influx of feed-posts of every tom dick and harry posting up the above screenshot and wondering WTF happened. Ummm....you did a badthink, 1A doesn't apply to you, duh.
    Needless to say, people are now running around trying to figure out an alternate.
    Yes dear reader, I know not the status of other groups, but in the approx 2 weeks I was on my local group, they never got an off-internet connectivity plan sorted out (and I'm showing up a couple months late to boot...). Apparently the Signal app was supposed to be it, but there was never a roster or other connectivity plan using it sorted out, at least as far as I could tell (and I asked the group coordinator directly).
    Brilliant.

You know... I hate to rag on the group, because like I've said before, any attempt to organize is better than nothing at this point. But damn...
    From what I've seen on the Locals page, and then what I saw of my AO group... you know, once I got to the Discord page, I expected to find people with a fire under their ass actively reaching out to coordinate and link up on a local ground-level.
    Maybe the mindset will change now that they've been BTFO'd.
    But honestly, it was just the same thing I could find anywhere else. A bunch of 'the usual' conversation about current events, bookended with people either posting info anyone could find anywhere, or asking for information anyone could find anywhere, and has been more than available from a variety of legit sources for well over ten years.
    Why is it that everyone one of this sort of group thing seems to be like 75-90% noobs that have been living under a rock for the last decade or two?
    I mean, if you're posting up 'need to know' info that a large part of the people in the group don't know, that I could type up OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD right now... It's a sad day when I feel like an SME on any topic.
    It also seems like some of the coordinator/group leadership was spending more time trying to figure out how to partner with various organizations for the future than doing the job of the group, ie, group people up and and get them working together IRL right now, in anticipation of post-election shenanigans.

It's the small shit you can do today that counts... The rest of the 'big moves' can come after.
    There's nothing that I saw that was so top secret or so much of a benefit that it required this ridiculous vetting hoopla either. Good grief, half of it is essentially a glorified HAM club.

Like I said previously, and I stand by it - NONE of this is something that ANYONE could have done in the last several years for themselves. It's just that people are too pathetic and lazy to think and do it themselves; they've got to be led there by the nose because a 'cool guy' told them to get on with it already.
    C'mon man!

Anyway, I'll quit ranting now.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 11-06-20 at 20:34.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819