Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

Feedback Score
    This is why Amcon should be teaching offensive guerrilla tactics. Self defense doesn't/won't win/prevent revolutions or insurgencies.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    LOL

"He disagrees with the groupthink! He's a commie DU plant here to subvert our ironclad logic and righteous rage!"

The funny part is, I'm pretty middle of the road, politically. Certainly more right leaning than most of my friends. That's how ridiculously skewed the bubble here really is. As though everyone here is 100% conservative, with all your values as far to the right as possible. There is no possible way for anyone to pass your purity tests. It's absurd. Anyone questions or disagrees? CAST OUT THE LEFTIST OPERATIVE!

You're all terrified children, leftists lurking in the dark all around you. Accusing each other at the slightest whiff of dissent. C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

You never learned to deal with people who disagree with you. You just retreat to your safe space here and discuss how you could possibly, hypothetically, theoretically kill them because that's all that makes sense to you. Therefore, ANTIFA is coming to get you! Certainly NOW is the time to shoot leftists, yes? These are SPECIAL times! Certainly all leftists are just a breath away from lighting molotov cocktails and hurling them at your pristine god-fearing communities. Better plan to kill anyone left of Ted Nugent, just to be safe.

After all, they're the violent savages, you know.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    As though everyone here is 100% conservative, with all your values as far to the right as possible.
    You're the one in the bubble if you think this place is "as far to the right as possible" in the way I'm sure mean.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LOL

"He disagrees with the groupthink! He's a commie DU plant here to subvert our ironclad logic and righteous rage!"

The funny part is, I'm pretty middle of the road, politically. Certainly more right leaning than most of my friends. That's how ridiculously skewed the bubble here really is. As though everyone here is 100% conservative, with all your values as far to the right as possible. There is no possible way for anyone to pass your purity tests. It's absurd. Anyone questions or disagrees? CAST OUT THE LEFTIST OPERATIVE!

You're all terrified children, leftists lurking in the dark all around you. Accusing each other at the slightest whiff of dissent. C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

You never learned to deal with people who disagree with you. You just retreat to your safe space here and discuss how you could possibly, hypothetically, theoretically kill them because that's all that makes sense to you. Therefore, ANTIFA is coming to get you! Certainly NOW is the time to shoot leftists, yes? These are SPECIAL times! Certainly all leftists are just a breath away from lighting molotov cocktails and hurling them at your pristine god-fearing communities. Better plan to kill anyone left of Ted Nugent, just to be safe.

Oh look, he's Gaslighting us now.

Last edited by Nightvisionary; 09-18-20 at 19:51.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Oh look, he's Gaslighting us now.
    You straight up don't know what that means.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    LOL

Hey man, I kinda White knighted for you. Don’t make me look like an asshole.

Most people here aren’t so much “Right wing” as much as “want to be left alone”.

TOS is the College Republicans and larpers. Even though politics are discussed/debated; you really can’t say we are groupthink.

Maybe you’re just taking it too hard or something

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    This is why Amcon should be teaching offensive guerrilla tactics. Self defense doesn't/won't win/prevent revolutions or insurgencies.
    I believe they are taking the awareness/self defense stance as not to be painted as militant or extremist.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    I believe they are taking the awareness/self defense stance as not to be painted as militant or extremist.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Tactics are still sorely needed.
    So a mob of antifa/blm come to a large sub division and start setting houses on fire with molotov cocktails. Do average citizens know when and how to successfully and strategically engage the mob after their self defense class? Even if/when you start justifiably killing antifa/blm you will still be labelled a militant extremist. Just like the police are racists for shooting a deadly threat and charged with murder.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    LOL

Deny that they killed in excess of 80 MILLION PEOPLE in the previous century, oh, you can't? Then your whining falls on deaf ears.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Deny that they killed in excess of 80 MILLION PEOPLE in the previous century, oh, you can't? Then your whining falls on deaf ears.
    Shhhhhh that goes against the narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast