Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AMERICAN CONTINGENCY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    It's really not. It's okay if other people have equal treatment.

I will agree with you that you and yours come first, as they should.

America is a Country that only works if it is United. Politicians on the left pretend to care about minorities while enacting laws and restrictions to continue to keep them down and impoverished, politicians on the right openly only care about themselves and people like them. But hey, at least they are honest about it.

We the people need to support each other and be one, cohesive unit. Our 2nd Amendment we love so much, is there to protect all of these people we may disagree with's 1A.
    Yea, about that, F those guys. The time for peaceful disagreements is past.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    OP, I actually started a thread on this a while back. Maybe mods can merge our threads.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...raft-Survival)

Ahh, good. The pessimistic, no hope outlook. That's of great help to those of us who prefer freedom.

If you don't intend to even attempt to be a part of a solution, then why comment at all?

You are setting you and your family up for failure if you plan on riding the collapse out alone.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    See reply to tanktop. Just because I don't believe the American Empire as currently constituted survives, or is even worth saving doesn't mean i've abandoned all hope. I just choose to place my hope, my faith in more intimate forms of organization than a country of 330 million cats that are running in every direction at once.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    OP, I actually started a thread on this a while back. Maybe mods can merge our threads.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...raft-Survival)
    Ahh - good deal. I did a (admittedly very quick) search for “American Contingency” but didn’t see a direct link. Thanks for the heads-up, and for posting it.

I see lots of potential.
    Last edited by boomer223; 07-24-20 at 12:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Typical boomer attitude.
    I'm a boomer and I would suggest that most of us are far more patriotic than the current generations who have been subject to lives filled with leftist propaganda. At this point boomers cannot be the ones providing leadership. Our time has passed. We will help and fight politically, but it is up to the current generations to take the lead.

Some boomers are skeptical as we watch the country devolve while the younger generations seem to look the other way.

Who is providing the only leadership we have? Donald Trump from the Boomer generation. Where are the X and Millenial Gens?

We older patriots are waiting for Patriotic leadership from the younger generations to take over the promise of America. We don't see it, that's why you get this:

"The American Empire is gone. The sooner people figure that out the better. Its about You and Yours at this point."
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-24-20 at 12:58.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post

We older patriots are waiting for Patriotic leadership from the younger generations to take over the promise of America. We don't see it, that's why you get this:
    .[/B][/I]"

They are too busy posting terms like "ok boomer" on social media.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry but that is the typical attitude I see from boomers lately. Even my own parents which is a bit irritating. Me and mine and my social security. Boomers control 90% of the country and were driving the bus to this place we are at right now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    Sorry but that is the typical attitude I see from boomers lately. Even my own parents which is a bit irritating. Me and mine and my social security. Boomers control 90% of the country and were driving the bus to this place we are at right now.
    While I sort of understand the argument, I don't think this is generational. My wife's cousins were raised in the nicest Chicago suburbs all of them were adopted from all over the world and brought up by a lawyer and a doctor. All of them were given at least a Lexus to drive in highschool and yet they cry racism because now that they've graduated college they actually have to put in work to maintain their status. I think that people just think that they deserve something... If you don't understand personal responsibility then you're probably apart of the problem.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    I'm a boomer and I would suggest that most of us are far more patriotic than the current generations who have been subject to lives filled with leftist propaganda. At this point boomers cannot be the ones providing leadership. Our time has passed. We will help and fight politically, but it is up to the current generations to take the lead.

Some boomers are skeptical as we watch the country devolve while the younger generations seem to look the other way.

Who is providing the only leadership we have? Donald Trump from the Boomer generation. Where are the X and Millenial Gens?

"The American Empire is gone. The sooner people figure that out the better. Its about You and Yours at this point."
    To be fair, Trump's leadership throughout all of this has been abysmal. I do believe he is working on something very big though behind the scenes with Operation Legend and the like.

I'm a millennial, and many of my generation have zero work ethic and zero leadership skills. Also, the "Okay boomer" bullshit is one of the most annoying things ever created on the internet.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm a millennial, and many of my generation have zero work ethic and zero leadership skills. Also, the "Okay boomer" bullshit is one of the most annoying things ever created on the internet.
    Agreed
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Where is post-boomer leadership? What?

Look at the Senate, with an average age of 61. They won’t get out of the way.
    In the House, you have an average of <58.

The younger boomer is 56.

So realistically, I wouldn’t even say that Gen X and Millenials are absent. Marco Rubio should have been President, and Ted Cruz (my choice) would also have been Gen X, he isn’t even 50.

Imma go back to “get out of the way.”

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast