Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

Feedback Score
    OP, did you read the words in your original link? http://www.nytimes

This is the New York Times. Do you remember how they vetted George W Bush over and over asking him for proof for Weapons of Mass Destruction? Do you remember those NY Times writers like Judith Miller saying to Bush, just give me one scrap of evidence? Do you remember three and a half years of NYTimes documentation of the Trump-Russia narrative and how they nailed it and exposed it factually for the American people.

Yeah, I don't remember that either. I think I will reserve judgment for legitimate sources and real proof.

Feedback Score
    This alien thing would get interesting if the world's greatest authorities determined that mankind was seeded by the others from another star system and they have maintained a presence here ever since, including undersea bases. Remember, the 2004 F-14 pilots over the Pacific saw a sub-surface disturbance in the water below, like the "Tic-Tac" was interacting with it.

These world's greatest authorities would basically claim the God of Creation was actually interstellar beings who were our ancestral cousins of sort. This would cause most mainstream religions to go ape shit crazy, demanding answers from their spiritual leaders as to why they have been lied to for centuries. If you want to bring down world wide civilization and rebuild it into something else, destroy people's faith based beliefs. No God - OK then I can kill you because morality is a human thing, not spiritual. This is an example of how this can go.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    This alien thing would get interesting if the world's greatest authorities determined that mankind was seeded by the others from another star system and they have maintained a presence here ever since, including undersea bases. Remember, the 2004 F-14 pilots over the Pacific saw a sub-surface disturbance in the water below, like the "Tic-Tac" was interacting with it.

These world's greatest authorities would basically claim the God of Creation was actually interstellar beings who were our ancestral cousins of sort. This would cause most mainstream religions to go ape shit crazy, demanding answers from their spiritual leaders as to why they have been lied to for centuries. If you want to bring down world wide civilization and rebuild it into something else, destroy people's faith based beliefs. No God - OK then I can kill you because morality is a human thing, not spiritual. This is an example of how this can go.
    Interesting take on this.

Yes the F-18 vs Tic-Tac video is very compelling and its to me solid proof. The East coast "Gimbal" video is also amazing and just adds to the proof pile.

DOD confirms its real, multiple pilots who saw it with their own eyes, one who maneuvered against it, all freely and openly talking about it with no interference from the authorities.

Their recollection of events is startling to say the least. The imagery backup by eyewitness testimony from the radar operators on the USS Princeton all point to something incredible.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Interesting take on this.

Yes the F-18 vs Tic-Tac video is very compelling and its to me solid proof. The East coast "Gimbal" video is also amazing and just adds to the proof pile.

DOD confirms its real, multiple pilots who saw it with their own eyes, one who maneuvered against it, all freely and openly talking about it with no interference from the authorities.

Their recollection of events is startling to say the least. The imagery backup by eyewitness testimony from the radar operators on the USS Princeton all point to something incredible.
    And remember the Tic-Tac dropped from over 30,000 feet to sea level in something like one or two seconds, and the pilots saw something that was just below the surface causing a displacement or disturbance of the water.

I have no idea what is going on, and I am just postulating. This thing could turn out to be the biggest event in the history of mankind, or it could be the biggest hoax ever done to people worldwide. Your guess is as good as mine. I just don't have a good underlying trust of global leaders.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    More gross speculation. There is NOTHING proving they are not of this earth, or not of this time on earth. This is nothing more than Marco Rubio HOPING they are something alien and not simply something from China.

So again, where we sit.

We have zero evidence of extra terrestrial visitors, space crafts or artifacts. We also have zero evidence for visitors from the future, time vehicles or artifacts. We have NOTHING.

What we have is CLOWNS.

Harry Reid is a CLOWN who has stated "he believes" we might find something and that the government "may have" compelling evidence of some kind.

Marco Rubio is a CLOWN who is hoping some of the objects might be extra terrestrials and not simply Chinese tech.

But what we do have in abundance is massive clickbait for morons and idiots. Same people who thought they were gonna storm Area 51 and drag out the evidence for everyone to see.

But it will be a giant NOTHING BURGER. People will continue to allude to "secret government projects and scientists speaking under the cover of anonymity. They will describe amazing things that they will declare have to be extra terrestrial in nature without being able to answer 10 scientifically based questions that any real researcher would ask.

I can't believe people can't read key phrases the invalidate everything else a person says. I can't believe people who consider themselves Constitutional experts can't navigate through a journalists game of three card monty.

I Can't Believe I'm Even Having This Discussion.

When you bring me an artifact that is already completely vetted as NOT OF THIS EARTH and nobody in their respective fields can tell you what it is made of, what makes it work or something like that THEN we can BEGIN this discussion.
    I am loath to argue with such strong, but completely wrong statements based on, obviously, no understanding of what is going on. The reason I don't want to argue is because I cannot bring you up to speed in a forum post, or even 100 forum posts. Nothing I write here will convince you, or even persuade you to open your mind to the possibility that you may be uninformed, to put it politely. Most of the public is uniformed about the most important things. That's what they want, that's why our Country is in trouble.

The last time I added to this subject was a couple years ago, the reactions were similar, yet the story continued to move forward. This is all part of the same disclosure that began with the footage of TicTac UAP. Camera footage from south of San Diego and off the East Coast taken by pilots. Now they are jumping ahead to the discovery of engineered and anomalous materials discovered at reported crash sites.

This is not a new story, but now government and political entities are discussing it openly. There is a lot more behind this story. The NYT has pulled back on the entire story for now.

This whole UFO subject is not, any longer, driven by people with over active imaginations as you imply. Yes, there are many kooks surrounding the whole subject, but what is happening now is that the sane adults are finally speaking out in public.

Yes, there is zero evidence that YOU know about. But this info has been talked about for at least a year. However,of knowledge of the existence possible recovered materials has been around since the 80's and nineties. There is a lot more to be revealed....

I personally cannot stand Harry Reid, but in this case he knows a lot, going way back, but he does not want to get out too far over his skis. He is apparently going along confirming reports without being in lead role. I can understand that, he doesn't want to step into the lead, he simply wants to add credibility to the effort a little at a time. He is trying to give Democrat Senators cover. Like I said it is very delicate. I think Reid is actually trying to redeem himself.

This effort started way before Donald Trump. This is what Ufologists call Disclosure, it is a step by step effort to bring the Country/World up to speed on the potential that we have visitors.

The facts cannot be covered up forever, older Government officials, scientists, and Military people are starting to talk before they die. Many of these people are actual witnesses.

Reports of incursions by UAP over and around military installations, ships and aircraft, have been increasing.

I don't know where it will lead to eventually, but it isn't going to be a picnic.

There is a SERIOUS effort to uncover (for the citizens) what has been covered in layer upon layer of secrecy, intelligence community misdirection, and intimidation for decades.

The UAP disclosure effort is being driven by high level Government insiders and recent high level retirees that have had ACTUAL experiences with the phenomena, or with inside Governemnt efforts while part of the Government.

It is also being driven by what is referred to as the Invisible College, an informal but discrete group made up of academics, scientists, interested entrepreneurs and former Government people. This may sound like a crazy story, but I assure you it is not. These people have been under the radar for years,

The coverup and misdirection is still taking place as they are slow walking the release of information due to oaths and NDAs, fear of reprisals, fear of public reaction, possible criminal prosecutions, possible litigation, and individual career destruction. Everyone is scared at the same time they want to tell what they know.

The unwinding of this story has been excruciatingly slow. Members of the Senate and some in Congress have been briefed and they are taking a deliberate approach. Senator Mark Warner and Marco Rubio recently added language to the National Defense Authorization bill telling the DOD to do an assessment of what is known and what is being done regarding UAP. I think this is brave on behalf of Rubio and Warner.

I doubt anyone would have believed that the Obama administration would illegally spy on a Presidential campaign. Try to make Trump look like a Russian collaborator, fabricate evidence, use the fake evidence to further spy on Trump's administration, etc. etc., before it happened. But it happened....

We live in extraordinary times, and I'm here to tell you that Dr. Eric Davis's statements in the Times article are likely more than true. And there is more to drop. Dr. Davis is not simply a government contractor as the times indicated, he was senior scientists in the Government (references to his papers https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Eric_Davis6).

Closing your mind to a potentially world shaking truth without taking the time to investigate it fully, is folly.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 07-25-20 at 15:47.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Not to get into the theological debate as that will go sideways quickly, but what is God if not a higher form of life?

Otherwise, I'm not sure I was aliens checking up on us right now. With the way we are acting, they'd likely glass the planet and start over.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Not to get into the theological debate as that will go sideways quickly, but what is God if not a higher form of life?

Otherwise, I'm not sure I was aliens checking up on us right now. With the way we are acting, they'd likely glass the planet and start over.
    Ridley Scott's Prometheus and Alien: Covenant cover this topic. If the Engineers are here to revisit what they've created, get ready for some face hugging redemption.
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 07-25-20 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And remember the Tic-Tac dropped from over 30,000 feet to sea level in something like one or two seconds, and the pilots saw something that was just below the surface causing a displacement or disturbance of the water.

I have no idea what is going on, and I am just postulating. This thing could turn out to be the biggest event in the history of mankind, or it could be the biggest hoax ever done to people worldwide. Your guess is as good as mine. I just don't have a good underlying trust of global leaders.
    When you really look at it objectively and stop reading the uninformed or purposely malicious criticism, it doesn't have the signature of a hoax.

Where is the sleazy individual that will profit? Christopher Mellon (Senate Briefer), former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (the third highest intelligence position at The Pentagon) and later for Security and Information Operations (from a very wealthy banking family)? Or maybe the hoaxer is former Senior Government Scientist Astrophysicist Eric Davis PhD? Former Senate Leader Harry Reid?

How many hoaxes does the US Senate Committee on Intelligence or the Pentagon itself fall for?

If the disclosure isn't squashed, it will change the way most people look at life, our world, the universe, and ourselves. Maybe we'll grow the hell up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

Since they ultimately control the agenda, that is a risk. But somehow, I feel that they too are guided by a higher power. Its just the feeling I have about this and I've had it for many years.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Not to start a theological debate, but people don’t seem to have a problem worshipping a divinity that was originally a tribal god, a god of one tribe not the god of the universe as the one true God of the universe (imagine if Greeks had settled on Athena as the one true god and you’re in the ballpark). I don’t think being the product of an alien program to seed the galaxy with life or some sort of long-term colonization project would change much there.

Further, the presence or existence of a progenitor alien species or civilization would have no impact on whether there is or is not one true God, whether or not Jesus died for our sins, Buddha achieved nirvana, Moses received the Ten Commandments from God on Mount Sinai, &c. Unless it’s revealed that these events were the result of contact with one or more alien species/civilizations.

And I don’t think anyone can accuse religious institutions of lying about the basis of their faith, even if those faiths are built upon interactions with extraterrestrial visitors (proving it was one way or the other would be impossible, even if we have said visitors communicating as much to the entire world, and it would probably take a few generations before we’d be reasonably able to accept evidence as being trustworthy). Not saying it wouldn’t happen, but I don’t think it would be reasonable. Maybe if it turned out that one of these religions had ongoing contact with a known alien species/civilization....
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast