Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wasn't going to jump into this debate on God, but I feel compelled. People who believe in God (colloquial), have as much evidence of his existence as people who believe there is no God. I choose to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    • A Fact is verifiable.
    • An Opinion is a judgment based on facts.
    • A Belief is a conviction based on cultural or personal faith, morality, or values.
    Anyway, I thought this was about aliens, (or time-travelers, if I had my way. LoL)
    Close, but doesn't quite capture it. Unfortunately, judgements are biased, based on the beliefs and reasoning of the individual. Therefore, opinions are statements based on beliefs and biases often mixed with fallacious reasoning, and 'facts'. This renders opinions little better than beliefs unless they are subjected to rigorous scrutiny and debate. Otherwise, the NYT Opinion page would always be right, LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    While this is a big step forward to the gubment admitting officially that there's something in our airspace the can't explain and it's not us (the US), I don't see an actual admittance of it from the above. The DOD did admit the vids from the planes were legit - which some took as meaning the objects in the vids were legit - but again, stopped well short of admitting to UFOs officially.

I will be very interested to see what it is they let out.
    Except they didn't stop well short, They are disclosing slowly, but essentially disclosure has happened. It is well understood by academic sociologists and psychologists that people have a strong normalcy bias. Our minds tend to filter out the extremes in various amounts so that we don't panic/freakout and can continue to function. I believe the Government is taking advantage of this trait to release, in an ambiguous indirect way, to avoid disrupting our grasp on day to day reality (such as it is).

Its obvious, we are being told UFOs exist physically, and that they found the carburetor and a pile of alien trash in the desert somewhere....LOL.

I don't hear any spokesmen for the Pentagon coming out and denouncing ANY of the claims by former high level Government, people that their claims are a hoax. In fact, the Senate is crafting serious legislation around these reports. The Pentagon has engineered this release. Why now? I don't know.

Its right there in our faces!

For now they are avoiding the next, more disturbing, questions: Who is driving them? And what happened to their bodies when their craft crashed?

The Gov. could still at this point try to pull it all back, but its getting harder by the day.

The Government did say the UAP are truly unidentified phenomena.
    Here-->https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...op-saying-ufo/

And here is what Luis Elizondo said regarding the Nimitz encounter about the possibility they are ours.

“So, if that was the case and we actually were testing, routinely, these super, highly advanced aircraft in and around our own carrier group, without coordinating that movement, we would be so entirely dysfunctional that I fear we may…we would never win a war. So…no. There’s entire organizations on the joint staff and within the services that do nothing more than deconflict this type of activity. In fact we’re prohibited, many times, from flying these type of capabilities anywhere near anything else that we have because we don’t wanna risk something getting shot down or worse, something crashing. Or, endangering the lives of military maneuvers. So…no. I really, really, really doubt, it is certainly not one of ours. And if it happened one time, okay…maybe someone should be fired. But for this to happen over and over and over and over again? Over the course of two weeks? That is so improbable, I should go play the lottery right now."

Recently, I listened to Chris Mellon describe the mechanism the DOD uses to check each "stovepipe" for similar technology to avoid overlaps in testing and development. Unfortunately, I cannot find the video/podcast I listened to right now, but the gist of it was that the Pentagon has a system to avoid conflicts.

That doesn't rule out China or Russia developing the tech, but if China has to steal aircraft plans and technologies from us, I think its highly improbable they are engineered these craft. I doubt Russia has the capability either. Especially, from back in the 40's when UFOs became well documented.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Except they didn't stop well short, They are disclosing slowly, but essentially disclosure has happened. It is well understood by academic sociologists and psychologists that people have a strong normalcy bias. Our minds tend to filter out the extremes in various amounts so that we don't panic/freakout and can continue to function. I believe the Government is taking advantage of this trait to release, in an ambiguous indirect way, to avoid disrupting our grasp on day to day reality (such as it is).

Its obvious, we are being told UFOs exist physically, and that they found the carburetor and a pile of alien trash in the desert somewhere....LOL.

I don't hear any spokesmen for the Pentagon coming out and denouncing ANY of the claims by former high level Government, people that their claims are a hoax. In fact, the Senate is crafting serious legislation around these reports. The Pentagon has engineered this release. Why now? I don't know.

Its right there in our faces!

For now they are avoiding the next, more disturbing, questions: Who is driving them? And what happened to their bodies when their craft crashed?

The Gov. could still at this point try to pull it all back, but its getting harder by the day.

The Government did say the UAP are truly unidentified phenomena.
    Here-->https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...op-saying-ufo/

And here is what Luis Elizondo said regarding the Nimitz encounter about the possibility they are ours.

“So, if that was the case and we actually were testing, routinely, these super, highly advanced aircraft in and around our own carrier group, without coordinating that movement, we would be so entirely dysfunctional that I fear we may…we would never win a war. So…no. There’s entire organizations on the joint staff and within the services that do nothing more than deconflict this type of activity. In fact we’re prohibited, many times, from flying these type of capabilities anywhere near anything else that we have because we don’t wanna risk something getting shot down or worse, something crashing. Or, endangering the lives of military maneuvers. So…no. I really, really, really doubt, it is certainly not one of ours. And if it happened one time, okay…maybe someone should be fired. But for this to happen over and over and over and over again? Over the course of two weeks? That is so improbable, I should go play the lottery right now."

Recently, I listened to Chris Mellon describe the mechanism the DOD uses to check each "stovepipe" for similar technology to avoid overlaps in testing and development. Unfortunately, I cannot find the video/podcast I listened to right now, but the gist of it was that the Pentagon has a system to avoid conflicts.

That doesn't rule out China or Russia developing the tech, but if China has to steal aircraft plans and technologies from us, I think its highly improbable they are engineered these craft. I doubt Russia has the capability either. Especially, from back in the 40's when UFOs became well documented.
    I have not seen or read anything that I take to be full disclosure to admission of UFOs but agree in that yes, they seem to be trickling out now ambiguous indirect ways that there's something in our airspace they know is there, have known where there a long time, and admit they too don't know what they are.

Going from total denial to full disclosure would be problematic for sure, to admitting those vids for example legit and indeed unexplained phenomena (which is not the same as full admission) to gauge responses and such seems logical to me.

Beyond that, it will be interesting to see what the final public admission and position will be.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I have not seen or read anything that I take to be full disclosure to admission of UFOs but agree in that yes, they seem to be trickling out now ambiguous indirect ways that there's something in our airspace they know is there, have known where there a long time, and admit they too don't know what they are.

Going from total denial to full disclosure would be problematic for sure, to admitting those vids for example legit and indeed unexplained phenomena (which is not the same as full admission) to gauge responses and such seems logical to me.

Beyond that, it will be interesting to see what the final public admission and position will be.
    There won't be a public admission, until the public, news media, and politicians demand it. And that won't happen soon. The media is controlled. What the Government is doing now IS their public admission. Until people wake up it will be a slow drip.

Looking at the situation closely I cannot draw any other logical conclusion. These people are high level former Gov. people, they are trying to make the reality of the phenomena public without giving a green light to those who would divulge Black Projects or other secrets. They are coordinating with current government insiders (Luis Elizondo has confirmed this). There are factions in the Pentagon who oppose affirmation of UAP and factions who approve of it.

Why isn't the media pushing back on these stories, if they are bogus?

No serious denials from the Gov.

BTW there may very well be legal consequences for disclosure. Including illegal projects, intimidation of witnesses, perjury, and worse.

These seem to be the topics that keep coming up.

I try to remain skeptical, but this is the first time in 45+ years that there are logical steps being taken by credible people regarding the public discussion of UFOs and related issues. I've never seen anything like it.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 08-10-20 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    There won't be a public admission, until the public, news media, and politicians demand it. And that won't happen soon. The media is controlled. What the Government is doing now IS their public admission. Until people wake up it will be a slow drip.

Looking at the situation closely I cannot draw any other logical conclusion. These people are high level former Gov. people, they are trying to make the reality of the phenomena public without giving a green light to those who would divulge Black Projects or other secrets. They are coordinating with current government insiders (Luis Elizondo has confirmed this). There are factions in the Pentagon who oppose affirmation of UAP and factions who approve of it.

Why isn't the media pushing back on these stories, if they are bogus?

No serious denials from the Gov.

BTW there may very well be legal consequences for disclosure. Including illegal projects, intimidation of witnesses, perjury, and worse.

These seem to be the topics that keep coming up.

I try to remain skeptical, but this is the first time in 45+ years that there are logical steps being taken by credible people regarding the public discussion of UFOs and related issues.
    I've never seen anything like it.
    'Bout f-ing time too is what I say to that.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The release of information will be that the UFO's are, well, unidentified.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Don’t fall for the alien religion, boys.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    A great read on this is “American Cosmic” by Pasulka.

If true, this is a real eye-opener on where things are headed with disclosure and the nature of extraterrestrials.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    A great read on this is “American Cosmic” by Pasulka.

If true, this is a real eye-opener on where things are headed with disclosure and the nature of extraterrestrials.
    Link?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just want my laser gun and 6’3” Amazon alien girl with green anime hair in bikini armor and a pet Baby Yoda.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast