12 (93%)

5 approvals in 7 months!!

Attachment 63223

AAC Mini 4
    AAC 762 SD
    KAC CQB 556
    SilencerCo Saker 556
    SilencerCo Osprey 45

I got a really good deal on the AAC cans, $449 for the Mini 4 and $499 for the 762 SD. I dont have any experience with AAC, im told they were the standard 15 years ago. Anyways, pretty excited and thought i would share.

Oh... Do any of you have experience with any of the following?

SilencerCo Omega 9k (for pistol use)
    SilencerCo Salvo 12 (wanting to use on a short barrel Browning B80)

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I use a 9k on my B&Ts. It’s legit. I’ll never buy another full size pistol can.

AAC Mini4 is a great can.

I’m pretty much done with full size cans in general. They only make it a tiny bit quieter but they’re a whole lot heavier and longer.

PS what took so long for your approvals? I got my 2020 cans approved in 14 weeks.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    You done good! Those are great cans. You can drive yourself crazy on the internet listening to the debates. There are very few cans out there that aren't great these days. What you end up debating with yourself about is mounts and durability vs. ease of cleaning. I have multiple surefire cans in 308, 556, I have an AAC Tirant in 45, Silencerco 9k, and all of them are crap compared to my oldest can! My sweet Specter 22 (refurbed by silencer a few years back)! I just put down money on a sparrow 22 because I realized if I didn't have a .22 can I would be sad, so I want a spare. I think you were smart to get to them into them now.

The 9k is a GREAT can. I run it on my FA UZI and my SP5. But honestly, I might not get it for pistol use. It is kind of tall. I might look for a skinnier, longer can. On the other hand, if you could see yourself putting it on a PCC later definitely give it a look. It runs great on my Beretta 92/
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    PS what took so long for your approvals? I got my 2020 cans approved in 14 weeks.
    Ive heard some success stories like that, i occasionally work for my LGS when they are busy, i help with NFA stuff and background checks. I had a guy get an approval in 27 days. But i think because some of these were backordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    You can drive yourself crazy on the internet listening to the debates.

Over the years ive made a lot of mistakes when buying these things. I listened to the wrong people. I owned 4 OSS which ive since sold for basically nothing. I wasnt impressed with Griffin, Rugged. Dead Air are nice and light weight.

Right now i just have Surefire, SilencerCo, AAC and KAC. Im really hoping the KAC will impress me, its going on a KAC and its the most expensive by far. Ive always been impressed by SilencerCo, i have an older Saker and Omega which i think are better than Surefire (IMO).

I want to get the Omega 9K to use on a Sig 226 or Zenith ZP5

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    My 2020 cans got back to me in under 5 months. I just mailed off for my first Omega 9K, looking forward to lugging that around in a Vertx Gamut on my Scorpion Micro.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I got a really good deal on the AAC cans, $449 for the Mini 4 and
    Outstanding price on one of my favorite suppressors.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    I should buy another 2 Sandman-K's but I have a hard time biting that bullet since I got my first for $500, and now they are $759
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    You all are going to make me excited lol. I just sent off for my first suppressor last week. The Silencer Co Omega 36M.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    These short times are good news, I have a handful that were submitted through Capitol Armory within the last month, and really thinking about grabbing a few more.