Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who to deal with?

Feedback Score
    Found what I wanted after a lot of searching at Graniteridge now to get some suggestions on a end piece, Thinking about a VG6 brake/flashider?

Feedback Score
    I've bought from armorally since they were called Monmouth Reloading. Never once had a bad business deal with them. Right to Bear is also excellent. They haven't let me down yet either.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5shank View Post
    Found what I wanted after a lot of searching at Graniteridge now to get some suggestions on a end piece, Thinking about a VG6 brake/flashider?
    I have only ordered from Granite once, went as smooth as I could have hoped for. They do often run promos or combo packages. I think they often have barrel/muzzle device combos. You would have to look at them to see what the real savings is though. Think the VG6 is often one they combo with.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Any input on the VG6? Seems like there are a million choices not real sure what the best combo is too hang out front.

Feedback Score
    What is the application for the gun. I usually just roll with an a2 flash hider.

I heard the VG6 is not bad, no personal use though. I dont like loud devices with concussion to people around me

The best one that i have used is still pretty simply, but more of a comp/flash hider. Take a look at forward controls design 6315. SOLGW NOX would be worth looking at as well

https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.com/6315_p_76.html

Feedback Score
    Doesn't look to bad, how's the muzzle rise?

Feedback Score
    I run the VG6 Gamma on my BA 18" 223 Wylde. The set up is extremely smooth and soft shooting. Essentially zero muzzle rise and while the brake is a part of the equation, it's due to the set up as a whole. Not overly loud either. I'll set my next upper up like this again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12