Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting in Austin

Feedback Score
    God loves dead commies.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The first shots are noticeably louder than the second set. It surely sounds like rifle fire followed by pistol fire. Funny how every protest has hundreds of people filming with their phones and no video from that side of the car. The narrative is now "drove into crowd". Video shows he stops, honks his horn, everyone runs to mob the car before gunshots.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-28-20 at 07:51.

Feedback Score
    BLMer shot at a car breaching the highway protest here in Aurora and hit two other protesters. These guys are either going to get smarter, or they are going to get madder. The rioters have guns and they will use them at the drop of a hat. Now, the BLMers are about 0-7 in gunfights, so far. They will get lucky or better. Hopefully the figure out running around LARPING isn’t paying off.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    From what I’ve read and seen, the car turned onto the intersection where the protestors were, braked and honked the horn. The mob surrounded the car including the man with the AK variant rifle. He approached with a strong hand grip and a support hand grip at the low ready. In the photo he can be seen chicken-winging with the muzzle orientation unclear. There were audible screams to “back off! Back off!” On the video. Then five quick shots were fired and the crowd is seen dispersing as the car speeds off, then the person videoing on the phone is fleeing and the video shows nothing significant. Three additional quieter shots are heard, but the video is from much further away.

The police detained the driver of the car and a man who was part of the mob who allegedly fired at the car fleeing. The driver of the car was released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This seems like a pretty even handed report on the shooting.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...ustin-protest/

Sounds like he probably didn't fire the AK, but that he may have pointed it at the driver. If so, that will probably get you shot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Sounds like he probably didn't fire the AK, but that he may have pointed it at the driver. If so, that will probably get you shot.
    I saw a lot of info about this from Matt Christiansen and Eric July (Youngrippa59) This kid was itching for action. If it is an actual peaceful protest for Police reform, I wouldn't expect a person to carry an Ak varient openly. I can see it at a 2A rally, but honestly your in a crowd, surround a car and point a gun at someone in Texas... what did you think was going to happen.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    After the shooting in Provo, where a driver happened upon a random mob of peaceful protesters in the street and was shot for it, I can't blame the driver for doing what he did.

An agitated mob surrounding your vehicle and striking it while one individual walks up to you with a rifle at low ready, I can see how you'd feel it's a "you or him" scenario.

The radical left's propaganda is strong concerning this case and some high profile BLM types are claiming the AK guy was "unarmed" and was shot after a driver tried to "plow" through the crowd. A simple glance at what the PD has put out would confirm they are wrong but the "peaceful unarmed protester gunned down" story has already gone far and wide. A look at the video shows the crowd likely attacked the vehicle for simply honking.

This is becoming a dangerous and vicious cycle. A car on a roadway (where they should be) is viewed as a threat and something to be attacked. The drivers of the vehicles, being attacked largely for no reason, are starting to respond to the attacks with force and it confirms in the radical's minds they are a threat and their attacks are justified.

I fear this is going to not only continue but get worse.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Played stupid game, won stupid prize. Next?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I saw a lot of info about this from Matt Christiansen and Eric July (Youngrippa59) This kid was itching for action. If it is an actual peaceful protest for Police reform, I wouldn't expect a person to carry an Ak varient openly. I can see it at a 2A rally, but honestly your in a crowd, surround a car and point a gun at someone in Texas... what did you think was going to happen.
    People come here to Texas and don't want to understand it, they want cheap land, a bargain on a custom home and then to bitch about everything not being like it was back in ________ . It doesn't work that way.
    You come here and I don't care if it is Austin, San Antonio, Houston or Copperas Cove, it's all Texas. Use the same manners with all women, just like you would with your Grandma and respect peoples property and don't touch what aint yours. That's pretty simple and that will get you through 90% of interactions until you learn the rest.
    But if you point a weapon, even accidentally or as in such a situation as this, you're very likely to be shot. The guy who shot you is very likely to get "No Billed" and walk away.
    That's not racism that's just good common sense and your Dad should have taught you that years ago. Along with, don't stand in the road, don't touch peoples cars
    and don't do stupid things in large groups.

Shawn king steps in here and tells folks Garret was unarmed and peaceful. King then goes on and asks for donations and volunteers.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Here is a still of the unarmed peaceful protester holding his rifle on the driver.Attachment 63251
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast