Thread: Stocks, grips, VFGs - B5 Bravo & BCM

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Stocks, grips, VFGs - B5 Bravo & BCM

I'm selling the following items. Prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. All items are 100% functional, but show cosmetic signs of use to varying degrees. Please message me with any questions, or for bundled prices if you're interested in more than one item. I can accept payment through PayPal F&F, Cash App, or Venmo. Thanks.

*SOLD* Bravo B5 Stock - FDE - $40 - Fits mil-spec receiver extensions. Also fits A5 receiver extensions but will not collapse all the way. Very good condition. This one has a few small stains. See pic. *SOLD*

*SOLD* Bravo B5 Stock - Wolf Grey - $45 - Fits mil-spec receiver extensions. Also fits A5 receiver extensions but will not collapse all the way. Excellent condition. *SOLD*

*SOLD* BCM Mod 0 SOPMOD Stock - FDE - $50 - Fits mil-spec receiver extensions. Also fits A5 receiver extensions but will not collapse all the way. Excellent condition.*SOLD*

*SOLD* BCM Gunfighter Grip Mod 3 - Wolf Grey - $15 - Very good condition. *SOLD*

BCM Gunfighter Vertical Grip Short - KeyMod - FDE - $32 - This is the version that twists on with no tools and has storage inside the grip. Excellent condition.

*SOLD* BCM Gunfighter Vertical Grip Short - KeyMod - Wolf Grey - $32 - This is the version that twists on with no tools and has storage inside the grip. Excellent condition. *SOLD*

Last edited by SteveL; 08-05-20 at 11:41. Reason: Updated list of items
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Bump.
    Prices lowered.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.