Thread: CMT Geissele 13.2 legal rifle

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

CMT Geissele 13.2 legal rifle

This listing could double as a unique M4C custom build. I’m moving and need to sell this. I’m offering this on M4C first before an auction site because many of you can appreciate what you are looking at.

Highlights:
    CMT ambi set
    Geissele handguard
    Centurion CHF 14.5 barrel (new) w/ Centurion pinned gas block
    Lantac enhancer BCG
    JMac muzzle brake
    Radian Raptor/Talon
    Built to spec
    TriggerTech 2-stage trigger
    See pics for details

The set had a couple hundred rounds in it before swapping the barrel to make a short SPR. This is a 14.5 barrel. The pin/weld JMac muzzle brake shrouds the end of the barrel, bringing the functional length to 13.2 (+/-) while overall length is legal 16”. The brake uses the keymo mount which means, with a can or blast diverter, you basically have a 13.2” rifle without a tax stamp. But with 14.5 velocity!

Cerakote was done by KM3 who does bespoke custom work and paint. Paint shows minor wear and ready for your field chasing game.

Subtle laser engraving on mag well is the mockingjay from Hunger Games. The engraving blends into the paint but mildly noticeable by those who can appreciate the symbol.

I’m including both the matching PRS gen 3 stock as well as the black ctr stock. To add the PRS, you’ll need to change out the QD BCM end plate for a flat one. End plate is not staked so that switching is easy for the buyer. Flat end plate will be included.

Use it as a recce or a short SPR.

Retail: $2000

M4C Price: $1100 shipped CONUS. SOLD
    Last edited by fledge; 08-03-20 at 11:58.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Opportunity knocks.