Thread: Ammo squared? Anybody use it?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ammo squared? Anybody use it?

Title says it. Friend turned me on to it, still don't understand it fully.

https://ammosquared.com/learn-more/

You put money into it monthly, it locates ammo for you, I guess? Then ships automatically?

Figured I'd make a query of the cogniscenti.

Feedback Score
    I'm not crazy about the idea. You are trusting them to actually buy ammonwoth your money and keep up with it. It would be super easy for them to screw you. Even if they do their part, you still have to wait for the ammo to ship to you.

I'd rather keep buying it my self.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds very questionable especially in the current climate of ammo scaricity.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah see the guy I know uses it, likes it, says it's great. Just seemed overcomplicated.

I mean, giving them 20 bucks a month ir whatever, having them do the legwork finding it, seems useful, but I could just be sticking that 20 in my sock drawer and then go buy it myself.

Read some more, didn't like the part about "you have a chance to try new, different ammo"....meaning what, they just send you what they decide?

Just wondered if many folks "in the know" were using it, out of convenience or some benefit I'm not seeing.

You guys make good points

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I looked at the get started page and chose 9mm - practice (service grade) this is what I got:

The price is: $0.304 /rnd
    $5 will add 16.4 rounds to your inventory each renewal cycle.

Photos show current and past brands – you will receive a mix of hand-picked factory ammunition. No reloads or steel cased ammo!

I think a major problem I'd have with the idea is that I wouldn't be choosing bullet weight or brand. This may be the answer to that:

Looking for more variety? Sign up today to gain access to over 76 calibers and 188 variations – plus magazines, ammo cans, and special deals on accessories!

Someone sign up for $25.00 a month and report back.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee