Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on lpvo

Feedback Score

Opinions on lpvo

Hey guys currently have an eotech 552. Love it no complaints. Starting to become interested in lpvo. I shoot most the time anywhere from 100 to 200yds. What I look for in an optic is illumination, durability and situational use (home defense,shtf). You guys recommend I stick with the eotech or is there a lpvo for around $600 you'd recommend? Like the idea of having available magnification

Feedback Score
    https://dsgarms.com/magnified-optics...st-1605-sm30g2

It doesn’t sound like you’re in a hurry but at that budget this is the best deal I have seen going. I’m not sure how often they restock but I’d say it is worth giving them a call.
    Last edited by IKnowNotEverything; 07-28-20 at 22:59.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Can you swing two optics, at least for a little while? See whether you really like the LPVO, switch off with the Eotech depending on your needs.

If so, there have been several deals recently on reputable optics in that range, including Trijicon Accupowers and Vortex PST’s.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Steiner p4xi from B&H. $649

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorq21 View Post
    Hey guys currently have an eotech 552. Love it no complaints. Starting to become interested in lpvo. I shoot most the time anywhere from 100 to 200yds. What I look for in an optic is illumination, durability and situational use (home defense,shtf). You guys recommend I stick with the eotech or is there a lpvo for around $600 you'd recommend? Like the idea of having available magnification
    You might want to go here: Optics & Mounts

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    I remember a time where I lurked forums for weeks before making a first post.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    My guess is there just might a thread or two on this vary subject.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    mr gng gave a good review of the nikon black 1000 1-4x24. I think nikon is getting out of scopes and the price had dropped to below $200 pre COVID-19.

Post COVID-19 and BLM, they are now about 330.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    HD= RDS always on

I’ve been shooting the Vortex Razor 1-6 weekly for the last few months. Times are coming down on 1x and the edge to edge FOV is great. The dot is incredibly daylight bright.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    Appreciate input. Sorry for posting in incorrect thread. Gonna keep the eotech and get an lpvo aswell. More than likely looking at vortex viper or the p4xi. Seem like best optics in my budget

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast