Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLMer shoots two other BLMers: Charges filed

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    "Discipline is the soul of an Army." Not much being shown by the clowns parading around America's democratic experiments right now it seems. Makes it all the more imperative to have your "what if" games playing through the scenario of having a weapon pointed at you while you attempt to actually drive on a roadway. Lot of uncertainty floating around on who will get prosecuted and for what but nothing that says you have to wait to see if the nutbag behind the trigger decides you are worth shooting or not; that's for damn sure. And for the casual shooter, I would strongly suggest some practice ahead of time with drawing, starting out seated and buckled in your vehicle. Not as simple as it would seem for most. Was an eye opening experience the first time I attempted while in full police gear and still pretty unusual with most EDC setups as well.
    Yep, and weak-hand use also. I'm a southpaw (for shooting) so if I was driving and had to shoot out the driver's window I'd have to use my right hand if the shot was 90 degrees or rearward. Unless of course you want to stick your entire arm out the window, which is not a good option if surrounded by rioting asshats.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    What color is the boathouse at Hereford?
    ^^^Well done Sir, well done^^^
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Statement by a passenger in the Jeep.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/passenge...st-speaks-out/

I hate i225. For some reason it always has the worst accidents, the most back ups, and just generally the worst highway to transit in Denver. I don’t know why it is, and they’ve even kind of expanded it a little bit to make it would be better than it was. But it’s still usually a shit show on a normal day.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12