Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest Rules on Shouldering a Brace July 2020

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    People still have pistol braces?

Form 1s are taking 3 weeks.

I bet these people have Holosuns
    [Insert post about interstate travel with an SBR versus a pistol and some states allowing loaded pistols in cars but not rifles here.]
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Don’t rule out laziness. The lazy is strong in some.

Feedback Score
    If the marxist win in November come the end of January we will have a choice turn in our guns or be criminals.

Will it matter if it is a braced pistol or an unpapered SBR or a SBR that you paid $200 to make it legal, when all guns are immoral and illegal?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Latest Rules on Shouldering a Brace July 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    [Insert post about interstate travel with an SBR versus a pistol and some states allowing loaded pistols in cars but not rifles here.]
    Sarcasm doesn’t make that untrue. I live in WA, and regularly cross into Oregon. What is your suggestion then? Only carry a sidearm? Driving into Portland isn’t exactly a fun family drive these days.
    And I do have several form 1 SBR’s.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Sarcasm doesn’t make that untrue. I live in WA, and regularly cross into Oregon. What is your suggestion then? Only carry a sidearm? Driving into Portland isn’t exactly a fun family drive these days.
    And I do have several form 1 SBR’s.
    I wasn't being sarcastic. I was posting a brief reasoning for why someone might want a big braced pistol in 2020 rather than a registered SBR and attempting to do so with humor. I'm sorry it didn't translate well.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wasn't being sarcastic. I was posting a brief reasoning for why someone might want a big braced pistol in 2020 rather than a registered SBR and attempting to do so with humor. I'm sorry it didn't translate well.
    I own an Sbr but want to build a pistol for this reason. Pistol braces have come a long way.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Gotcha. Sorry if I over reacted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Only internet commandos and LARPers buy braces or file F1s to avoid condemnation by wannabe junior Gs.

> country is literally/figuratively burning
    > oh mate! You got a stamp for that there shorty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would imagine this. If I use my 5.56 pistol and shoulder it, I’m in a world of crap anyway. The Feds are going to hang me no matter what. The local yokels won’t know the difference.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    People still have pistol braces?

Form 1s are taking 3 weeks.

I bet these people have Holosuns

Thats what I used to say. After a bunch of one month or less e form 1 approvals, I now have two that are coming up on 90 days. So by necessity, I have two braced pistols. They aren't that bad, and if these form 1's drag out more than a few more months, I may just cancel the applications, and keep the braces.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yep I have an eForm 1 pending since 5/11. Ask the Experts said it's in delay status, pending the FBI background check. There's more than a few people posting about that with similar May submission dates. Seems like a batch got lost in someone's inbox somewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast