Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

Anyway, told him I'd put him together one and go from there. Problem was, the stripped lower I was looking at on PSA is now sold out. I knew I had one in my safe, so no harm since it's been there at least five years and I can part with it since he's one of the good guys. I check to make sure everything's good to go and to my surprise hiding behind it are two more stripped lowers apparently I picked up years ago when they were sub $50.

Maybe it's time I checked my safe a little closer...
    I'm not sure how many spare lowers I have right now... used to just pick one up when I stopped by the LGS and if the BGCs were running fast.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Thank you Yoni. I’m interested to what you come up with.

I searched last night and magazines are still readily available, which is slightly encouraging. I think that spare mags/lowers/firearms/armor? should be priority if you have an emergency ammo stash.

Optics, mounts, and gear probably aren’t going anywhere, with the exception of night vision. Some ****o politician will decide that needs to be on the ban list
    So many places have mag limits now, the market is smaller, and it has been saturated for 15 years now.

PSA still has lowers and LPKs. BCM is sold out of pretty much everything, same with Grant. I'm not really in the market, so I haven't done an exhaustive search.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 08-14-20 at 14:43.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Here is an update on my companies efforts to secure ammo.

We have been working on it feels like forever, but I am guessing a little over 3 weeks. We are negotiating with multiple sources, but everyone is in the same boat with Corona reduce staff, so things take longer.

Ammo factories are shut down or working with reduced staff in many places.

Having said all that, we are hoping to have deals closed by the end of next week. Then I need to work on import issues.
    Big thumbs up to you! And thanks for your time and effort into doing this.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Yoni, many thanks for working you resources on this. You are the man!

Feedback Score
    Stop, I post updates to keep people informed not to get thanks.

Thanks are not due until the mission is concluded.

Also I am doing this for two reasons, first more ammo in the hands of the correct people now is a good thing.

Second I am doing this to make money, and to keep my mind working. Corona has had a very negative effect on all our contracts. No different than every other business man.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Consistent with site rules, all group buys must be approved by site management. Any further discussions about a potential anything need to go to PM until such time as a transaction is approved. Please return this thread to normal message traffic consistent with "shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up."
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Boy, that ammo sure is short on stock...and prices are ramping up big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It’s getting worse for sure and I don’t see it getting better any time soon.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    One, or two, in every crowd. : )
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    It’s getting worse for sure and I don’t see it getting better any time soon.

Yeah I've had to stop shooting, and not a buyer at 50 cents a round.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wolf 5.56 is damn near $0.60 a round... That's insane.

But:
    Ammo is technically still available.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast