Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I don't need to guess what everyone will do I just look around and see what everyone else is not doing. The chest thumpers are everywhere but there is no stomach among conservatives for conflict or activism. It is the nature of the history of man. If an American were willing to go out on a limb and put their money and freedom on the line like activists on the left do I would probably already know them. Me, I see the writing on the wall. I have my Nike stock. My plan is to buy a small piece of land in the mountains, retreat, and live out my remaining years in as much peace as I can. No one else is willing to stand up so I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I was wrong and my cause is already lost. I have no desire to be an American Hiroo Onada.
    Why wait? Sell off your shit now so won't dare be in violation of Der Fuhrer's edict at some future point in time.

I certainly hope you've been around enough to know that it isn't the chest thumpers the authoritahs need to be leery of. I have said before, and I'll say it again: I will NEVER turn in anything to anyone for any reason. That isn't chest thumping, that's a fact. Chest thumping is putting a rifle by every window and screaming at the SWAT team "Molon Labe motherfvckers! Come and get 'em!" Those problems are usually self-correcting. It's the ones who won't turn anything in, and aren't stupid enough to have something to find if/when they come looking. The one's who go "dark" once such a bill has passed and been signed into law by Der Fuhrer. They won't be saying anything on M4C or BARFCOM. Yet the authoritahs will have egg on their face when a tiny fraction of the stuff they know is out there ever gets turned in. You might disarm yourself, but millions won't. I'll guaran-freaking-tee it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Why wait? Sell off your shit now so won't dare be in violation of Der Fuhrer's edict at some future point in time.

I certainly hope you've been around enough to know that it isn't the chest thumpers the authoritahs need to be leery of. I have said before, and I'll say it again: I will NEVER turn in anything to anyone for any reason. That isn't chest thumping, that's a fact. Chest thumping is putting a rifle by every window and screaming at the SWAT team "Molon Labe motherfvckers! Come and get 'em!" Those problems are usually self-correcting. It's the ones who won't turn anything in, and aren't stupid enough to have something to find if/when they come looking. The one's who go "dark" once such a bill has passed and been signed into law by Der Fuhrer. They won't be saying anything on M4C or BARFCOM. Yet the authoritahs will have egg on their face when a tiny fraction of the stuff they know is out there ever gets turned in. You might disarm yourself, but millions won't. I'll guaran-freaking-tee it.
    Like most people on our side including myself at one time, I don't think you understand how the mechanisms that have been put in place over the last 5 decades will work when they come into play. You may very well choose not to follow whatever laws get passed but anything you have stockpiled will be as useful as the 840 horsepower of a Dodge Demon on an LA freeway. You simply will have no ability to use it. If your indoctrinated neighbors or family don't turn you in or red flag you or government intel agents don't comb through your years of social media to develop pc for a warrant to search your house while you are at work or away they will rust in your attic until you die. Then your liberal indoctrinated grandchildren will turn them in. If you truly want to understand what is happening now and what will likely happen in the near future I suggest you start here:

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I look for the stock market to take a huge 40-50% plunge within a year if the extreme Democrat's Party takes control. Most all tactical ammo caliber prices will go through the roof, if you can even find any. Most people will not have to worry about wearing out their AR barrel, bolt or mags. I am extreme confident Trump will be re-elected to another term. After Trump who knows, as nobody really knows for sure.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Like most people on our side including myself at one time, I don't think you understand how the mechanisms that have been put in place over the last 5 decades will work when they come into play. You may very well choose not to follow whatever laws get passed but anything you have stockpiled will be as useful as the 840 horsepower of a Dodge Demon on an LA freeway. You simply will have no ability to use it. If your indoctrinated neighbors or family don't turn you in or red flag you or government intel agents don't comb through your years of social media to develop pc for a warrant to search your house while you are at work or away they will rust in your attic until you die. Then your liberal indoctrinated grandchildren will turn them in. If you truly want to understand what is happening now and what will likely happen in the near future I suggest you start here:

None of that is guaranteed. What IS guaranteed, if you give up your guns you will die in the camps or next to a shallow grave.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How is it guaranteed?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    How is it guaranteed?

Ask the last centurys 80 million Enemies of The People.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Like flying aids

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Like flying aids

Some people dont believe the Holocaust happened either, they're wrong too...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Some people dont believe the Holocaust happened either, they're wrong too...
    No I believe it. Had relatives in it. Also know communism and it isn't a bunch of college retards. It's a little more complicated than that

Feedback Score
    Like most people on our side including myself at one time, I don't think you understand how the mechanisms that have been put in place over the last 5 decades will work when they come into play. You may very well choose not to follow whatever laws get passed but anything you have stockpiled will be as useful as the 840 horsepower of a Dodge Demon on an LA freeway. You simply will have no ability to use it. If your indoctrinated neighbors or family don't turn you in or red flag you or government intel agents don't comb through your years of social media to develop pc for a warrant to search your house while you are at work or away they will rust in your attic until you die. Then your liberal indoctrinated grandchildren will turn them in. If you truly want to understand what is happening now and what will likely happen in the near future I suggest you start here: Yes, saw Part I of that video yesterday.
    I live out in the sticks on 22 acres. All but about 5 or 6 of those acres are woods. Guess what you can hear all around on a nice weekend afternoon? That's right, gunfire. Hell, the more that join in seems to energize even more to do so. I don't see that stopping because of some asinine law that might get passed. People out here DGAF. You also have a rural county with it's rural prosecutor and rural LEO's (sheriffs this far out). No one is going to give a damn!. Those that live in suburbs, where you already can't shoot on a whim, or God forbid the cities, might be SOL. Things can be relatively easy to access but yet not be readily found when you reside in the boonies. Stuff can disappear rather easily and quickly.

You do you, I'll do me. I'll take a pass on investing in some "safe" non-gun related stuff in the hopes I will be permitted to hide away and die as an unarmed hermit. No thanks. Oh, and I don't have ungrateful, entitled kids who might sell me up the river. Childless I am and wouldn't change a thing. Neighbors? Hell, they all shoot too. Who's gonna narc on who exactly?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast