Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I'm in for the group buy.

Feedback Score

Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Wow if the deal is close to $500k we may get a sniff of some ammo. Orders upwards of $150k are just getting sitting in the back of the line right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would also be interested in a group buy. I pity the poor soul that has to organize the shipping.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a honest question I am curious about. Not rubbing it in or busting balls. For those who are scrambling to buy guns, ammo, or thinking about getting into reloading right now, what kept you from making these purchases between 2014 and 2019?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well after starting this thread I'd be remiss if I didn't get in on the group buy. I'm actually stocked but I'd buy more of almost anything.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I have a honest question I am curious about. Not rubbing it in or busting balls. For those who are scrambling to buy guns, ammo, or thinking about getting into reloading right now, what kept you from making these purchases between 2014 and 2019?
    Probably thought they had better things to do with their money. I mean, if you're just going to hand it all over when Biden outlaws it all....What's the point?
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Probably money. I don't mean that many here couldn't afford it, but it's one of those things that gets kicked down the priority list in the game of life, especially with a family. It's a lot easier to forget about $300 when you think of it as a recurring expense. I just wish I'd bought more at $250, but, c'est la vie. I probably have "enough", but there's some innate desire to have more when there's the whiff of blood in the streets.

Plus, unless your primary home or a second home is your bug-out plan, there's only so much ammo you can accumulate before it becomes a pointless burden.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ammo - because I was shooting it. I was going through literally thousands of rounds of 5.56/.223 per year, and my 9mm expenditure really ramped up in the last year as well. It’s really the lack of range ammo that I’m most bothered by.
    My financial situation took a big hit in 2016 as well which really affected my ability to replace ammo in bulk as quickly as I was shooting it. But I was on a mission to improve, and it’s one of my only actual hobbies, so I just kept shooting.

Guns - getting a G45 in trade back in January convinced me that I actually like Glocks after all, enough so that I want a second G45, or a Gen 5 G17 might be acceptable too. I’m assuming I’ll get a shot at one between now and November, just a matter of catching one in stock.

I do kind of wish I had gotten a PCC of some sort. Probably a CZ Scorpion but that would have been another type of mag to stock up on, another gun requiring 9mm, so perhaps it’s for the best.
    Last edited by Circle_10; 08-06-20 at 10:22.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Probably thought they had better things to do with their money. I mean, if you're just going to hand it all over when Biden outlaws it all....What's the point?
    Which begs the question. Why become a collector now?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If this group buy goes forward, I’m in.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast