Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    In case anyone's not aware, you can order directly from Federal and get free shipping as well. Not saying their prices are amazing, but it's another option .
    According to website the majority, in not all, of 9mm/5.56 is "not available" or "in store only"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drsal View Post
    According to website the majority, in not all, of 9mm/5.56 is "not available" or "in store only"
    Availability varies, as I have stated. They open up a line of ammo, mark it 'available', and take as many orders as they want to make turning on the line worth it to them. That means every day schmucks like you and I are ordering right along with full fledged businesses. Then they mark it 'unavailable' and fulfill the orders, while lining up the next ammo selection. Or they just don't want to be backed up for a year.

The 9mm I linked was available last night, I know because I bought some. It will be available again. You just have to check.

For what it's worth, I DID say that you can order direct from Federal, not that every single type of ammo they offer is currently available... I also stated that their prices may not be the best you can find, but that it's another option.

But, since you're crying, here's a cookie
    https://www.federalpremium.com/rifle...11-AE223N.html

62gr FMJ *NOT* m855, currently available as of this post.
    Last edited by ColtSeavers; 08-15-20 at 20:31.

Feedback Score
    Availability varies, as I have stated. They open up a line of ammo, mark it 'available', and take as many orders as they want to make turning on the line worth it to them. That means every day schmucks like you and I are ordering right along with full fledged businesses. Then they mark it 'unavailable' and fulfill the orders, while lining up the next ammo selection. Or they just don't want to be backed up for a year.

The 9mm I linked was available last night, I know because I bought some. It will be available again. You just have to check.

For what it's worth, I DID say that you can order direct from Federal, not that every single type of ammo they offer is currently available... I also stated that their prices may not be the best you can find, but that it's another option.

But, since you're crying, here's a cookie
    https://www.federalpremium.com/rifle...11-AE223N.html

62gr FMJ *NOT* m855, currently available as of this post.
    Just making a simple statement, presently quite well supplied. TY

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drsal View Post
    Just making a simple statement, presently quite well supplied. TY
    My apologies for misreading that then.

I'm imagining supervisors at Federal walking along gantryways above the production floor, shooting employees with T-shirt cannons stuffed with $100 bills to stay awake and make them keep working overtime.
    Last edited by ColtSeavers; 08-15-20 at 21:50.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Nice thing about a CHL is no wait for NICS.
    CHL or not it doesn't matter in PA. Your CHL could have been revoked

I've avoided gun stores alltogether. I drive past one on my way home and there is always a line. I don't have the patience or interest to stand in line for God knows how long just to see what's available.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    124gr 9mm fmj available for order directly through Federal again ($18.99/50) as of this post

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE9AP.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    124gr 9mm fmj available for order directly through Federal again ($18.99/50) as of this post

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg.../11-AE9AP.html

OMG! That's the price I buy 10MM FMJ at when I want to replenish my brass supply. In fact that's exactly what I paid earlier this year for 50 round boxes of Federal 124 HST 9mm. I will wait until it's on sale for $7.99 a box again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    OMG! That's the price I buy 10MM FMJ at when I want to replenish my brass supply. In fact that's exactly what I paid earlier this year for 50 round boxes of Federal 124 HST 9mm. I will wait until it's on sale for $7.99 a box again.
    Again, not saying they have the best price(s), just offering another option for those searching because they were caught off guard.

Midway has 1000rds of 115gr Blazer Training FMJ 9mm for $299.99 but limit of 1 and no free shipping as of this post.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022714888

It'll be December at the soonest, after Trump gets reelected, that prices will start to subside.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So now mags are pretty much unobtanium with the CA stuff going on.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    So now mags are pretty much unobtanium with the CA stuff going on.
    I figured that was going to happen. Luckily I’m in pretty good shape on mags, with the exception of 9mm Glock mags, because I just got back into Glocks in the spring after being convinced I disliked them for years so I hadn’t really been trying to stock up on them until recently. I’ve only got like 25 of them

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast