Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Do it and sell exclusively to M4C members!
    I would not be opposed to giving the great people here first crack at it.

Heck I would even sell to the few not so great that are here. jijijijijijiji

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taliv View Post
    HOWEVER, keep in mind that 1/3rd of renters didn't pay their rent on time last month. boats, RVs, campers, motorcycles and the like sales are through the roof. I've heard some RV retailers claim sales are up 600%. heard a boat retailer say they sold their entire stock. BMW had a record quarter last EDIT ending in june. (i'm trying to buy a gsa and there aren't many in stock)
    I would not say they are idiots, more like freeloaders and moochers. We saw it with the sub-prime loan debacle. People buying houses that could barely afford to make the interest payment on those luxury homes. Now we are seeing folks buying toys with some money from Uncle Sugar and when the bill comes due, they will let the bank come and get it. There will probable be another program to let them walk away from their poor finical responsibility yet again.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by StovePipe_Jammer View Post

~Snip~
    I don't disagree that we are on the right side with law and order and supporting the constitution, regardless of what happens. But an election outcome will not change the labels of "traitors and alt-right bigots" that the left tag us with. The outcome only determines how much force they'll have to be able to do something about it.
    ~Snip~
    Your whole post is solid, I just want to say that I don't care what the marxists call us, I care what the Federales do about it.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    My question; how in HELL did people not see this coming?
    Not everyone is interested in that. A close friend of mine come to mind. And while I have a similar outlook his is more conservative.

Im willing to raise my CC payment a little to get some more ammo. Meanwhile he makes at least 3x more than I do and will not budge on buying things. If he has 3 rounds total and ammo is now $5/round he will have 3 rounds even if he makes more than Bezo. If you ask him how will you practice he'll say he won't without a care. It's just not part of who he is. He doesn't think he needs to be John Wick to defend his house.

Just last week I tried to get him to go half on a case of 556. After finding out it's 46 cents a round before shipping and taxes his response was F that maybe I'll just sell all of mine
    Last edited by Arik; 07-29-20 at 15:08.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Not everyone is interested in that. A close friend of mine come to mind. And while I have a similar outlook his is more conservative.

Im willing to raise my CC payment a little to get some more ammo. Meanwhile he makes at least 3x more than I do and will not budge on buying things. If he has 3 rounds total and ammo is now $5/round he will have 3 rounds even if he makes more than Bezo. If you ask him how will you practice he'll say he won't without a care. It's just not part of who he is. He doesn't think he needs to be John Wick to defend his house

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I'm not interested in buying ammo on credit, or guns for that matter.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have access to ammo.

What do people think is it worth it to bring in a container of 5.56 and 9mm ball?
    Yes it's probably worth it. I say that not knowing how hard or how much it actually costs to do so and in how many quantity!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I would not be opposed to giving the great people here first crack at it.

Heck I would even sell to the few not so great that are here. jijijijijijiji
    Yoni, you can put me on the 9mm list!!

I was just in Sportsmans and saw a Colt 6920 for $1,200. If it were Friday it would be in my car. I just finished a two week Family vacation in Florida so I'm tapped out. Did get 1,000 FGGM lrg rifle primers for $27. I gotta think that was mis-marked.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 07-29-20 at 15:17.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Tomorrow, we will look at what permits we need to import the ammo and sell it online.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Some people just can’t afford to have a large surplus of firearms, mags, and ammo. My family thinks I’m nuts because I have several rifles, two Glocks and a couple thousand rounds of 5.56.

If I had the funds I’d have so much more. And everyone realizing they should do at least the same is playing catch-up, because they know the next ban is coming.

I am focusing on mags and gear for now, and reloading equipment for the future. I hope ammo normalizes, but I doubt it.
    I come from a family and culture where guns where outlawed and anyone with a gun was a criminal. Same for tattoos....only criminals! Anyway, majority of my family is conservative. I can only think of 2 SJWs everyone else is to one degree or another conservative. Some even own a firearm or two yet they look at me like the crazy one.

You have how many guns? You have how much ammo? Why? You're to old to play make-believe! I try to explain and for the most part I nice about it but ultimately don't care what they think.

Beginning of March I start getting calls and texts.... what do you think of X or how much is is for Y ammo. Where do I buy a specific brand/caliber gun. Even my parents, who always thought I was crazy for stacking ammo and guns.....and I don't have a lot... wanted to know how guns worked and how much ammo I can lend out and if that's even ok to do so

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I'm not interested in buying ammo on credit, or guns for that matter.

Andy
    I mean credit card. Hard to order ammo on cash. Also his point was he's not interested in paying inflated prices regarding of what's going on and doesn't really care what your argument is since society is still moving, money not spent on ammo is the same money that pays of house faster or buys a second house somewhere else....

Last edited by Arik; 07-29-20 at 15:25.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast