Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortages of ammunition and firearms ramping up

Feedback Score
    Good looking out Yoni. I’m good but it’s admirable what you’re looking to do. Thanks man.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good on you Yoni.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    We are now in a "Soviet Style" economy. When you see a line forming on the street- get in it! It may be the only chance you have for the next 3 months to buy steaks, or toilet paper or shoes or lightbulbs or whatever. Sorry, but that's about how it's looking for many consumer items and what is available is all up in price....

Having lived I Soviet Union I haven't seen anything close to thatw here. Costco was selling gallon jugs of hand sanitizer. Toilet paper from one end to the other. I don't pay attention to brands since it has one job to do. Could be yesterday's newspaper!

Unless of course you have proof of lines where people don't know why they're in line

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would be in for some .223 and 9mm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’d certainly be interested in IMI 9mm ball and M193, if it were to become available at reasonable prices. My problem is that I’ve been shooting so much in the last few years that I haven’t been able to stockpile 9mm and 5.56 in the double-digit thousands of rounds.
    I wouldn’t be opposed to some more IMI 77gr Razor Core either, as I’m down to just a couple hundred rounds of that.

My range sessions have, out necessity, dropped to about 50 rounds of 9mm a week, because I insist on at least shooting handgun regularly. Even a reduced amount is better than nothing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Having lived I Soviet Union I haven't seen anything close to thatw here. Costco was selling gallon jugs of hand sanitizer. Toilet paper from one end to the other. I don't pay attention to brands since it has one job to do. Could be yesterday's newspaper!

Unless of course you have proof of lines where people don't know why they're in line

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Locally, we have lines to get into Sams and Walmart based on allowable numbers in store. Not always, but semi regularly.

The only reason people know what the lines are for is because frequently there are dry erase boards at the head of the lines that say OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: X,Y, Z ETC....SO, if you want those specific items, dont bother....Its the reverse of the Soviet System---but limited nonetheless......
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Toilet paper from one end to the other. I don't pay attention to brands since it has one job to do. Could be yesterday's newspaper!
    People would be better off if they smeared poo all over the news rather than read it. Factz

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I will be honest and say I don't know what the prices are in the market outside of the USA right now.

But I will not stick it to people in time of shortage, I want to make profit but not rape people on the price.
    SGAmmo and MidwayUSA are the only(? or at least first) two IWI/IMI ammo sellers off the top of my head, check them out for competitive pricing.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I will be honest and say I don't know what the prices are in the market outside of the USA right now.

But I will not stick it to people in time of shortage, I want to make profit but not rape people on the price.
    I'll be watching with interest to see what you come up with.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I just got 1200 rounds of IMI delivered today. I just couldn't stop myself. At 56 I think I've got a lifetime supply if i limit myself to 1,000 rounds annually of 5.56, 9mm, and .22. I've been slowly selling off high end AR's as I had too many. As I sold I reinvested in ammo and mags. Spare parts are not an issue. I realize I'm exremely fortunate to be in this position and don't take it lightly. Storage is an issue I've been sorting out, as a simple house fire could be devastating. At this point I'm like many, watching and going day to day. I don't hunt anymore so mostly limit myself to AR's and Glocks, with very few others. After 1994 I vowed to not get caught without again if I could avoid it, and I haven't. I have backed off of the 3-5 thousand rounds a year I used to shoot to build up my supplies. I'm no "survivalist", whatever that is but have looked at other items that could be needed as well to be able to ride out for a bit if the need arises.We live in unstable times and I expect it to get worse before, if ever it gets better.

To answer the original question, there's hardly anything available here from ammo, self defense weapons, or parts. It flies off the shelves.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast