Thread: Nightforce NX8 1-8 Scope

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    I was under the impression this was a discussion forum where people could ask questions and gain insights from participants, if it is not, perhaps it should just shut down and refer everyone to YouTube.

My specific question remains:

Has anyone here done a comparison specifically between the NX8 and the RAZOR HD GEN III 1-10, or, for that matter a specific comparison between the ATACR and the RAZOR III, etc.
    Scope choices are very personal, I've seen guys love one scope and other guys hate it. The other problem is that there is no perfect scope and they keep getting better all the time.

Try SuperSetCA on YT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU3HVeaDkb8

He's been doing vids on a lot of stuff lately, they're interesting, but the only way to decide is to see them yourself.

I went to buy a high end scope and decided not to because the less expensive scopes are damn good and light weight these days and I didn't need or want 1 to 8 or 10X. So for the time being I just bought a Trijicon Creedo 1-6X. Very good scope the only downside is that its not strictly daylight bright. Which is OK for me I'm not a three gunner and do pretty well without it.

I may still buy an NX8 just because its so light and has a bright reticle, but the eyebox could be a bigger problem than the thick reticle. I'll have to take a look at one.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 10-22-20 at 19:37.