Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nightforce NX8 1-8 vs. Vortex Razor Gen II HD-E 1-6

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)
    Lots of great information here everyone, thank you!
    Last edited by davidjinks; 08-01-20 at 21:25.

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)
    As others have said, set the scope on 1X, 10-15 yard bright object, focus diopter ring. And to echo what has been said, do not stare at the reticle for long periods while doing this. Confirm clarity/crispness on max power and make small adjustments from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    Right. I don’t think I do. I’ve heard different methods on how to do that correctly. What’s the right way? Vortex says aim at a wall and adjust until the reticle is in focus. Then on the opposite end I’ve heard people say to zoom to 6x and adjust until the image is in focus. And then everything in between.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I was debating between the two as well. Really like the size and reticle of the NX8.

I ordered the Razor Gen II because the reports of the eye box, eye relief, and other issues with the NX8 scared me. Maybe overblown but seems to be the consensus on the internets.

I should have the Razor on Friday with the mount and Iíll play around with it and see what I think. If I hate it for some reason then itíll get returned or sold and Iíll give the NX8 a try.
    Hey man...think you could respond to my PMs on your BCM rifle?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234